3M90 3M Spray review
Product category: Adhesive Spray
3M90 3M Spray is a fast-drying, high-strength adhesive with the ability to bond with a number of materials permanently in only a few minutes. But, when applying the thin layer of adhesive 3M90 3M Spray provides, can it actually bond as strongly as is advertised? Let’s talk about it.
Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
MMM90-3m Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive
- Made in United States
- Banned in CA
Bestseller No. 2
3M 90-CCVOC40 Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive, 17 Ounce
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH spray glue provides secure adhesion in 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- ALLOWS QUICK REPOSITIONING for perfect placement
- IDEAL FOR materials including rubber, fabric, glass, metal, wood, cork, flexible foam, plastic, cardboard, fiberglass insulation, drywall, and more
- ADDITIONAL USES INCLUDE crafts, household repairs, acoustic soundproofing, decorating, construction, cosmetic automotive fixes, and more
- ADHESIVE RESISTS SEEPAGE for a stronger bond
Bestseller No. 3
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive, Permanent, Bonds Laminate, Wood, Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Clear Glue, Net Wt 17.6 oz, Will Spray Upside Down
- HIGH STRENGTH, FAST TACKING spray adhesive that bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard, insulation, fabric, melamine, polyethylene, polypropylene, and SBR rubber.
- PERMANENT BOND: Versatile, fast drying, contact-type spray glue bonds strongly to a wide range of projects both large and small, crafting to construction.
- INVERTED CAN: Spray adhesive formula is easy to dispense while holding spray can upside down.
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE to choose the width of lace-patterned spray needed for your project.
- RESISTANCE to moisture and high temperatures.
SaleBestseller No. 4
2-Pack 3M General Purpose 45 Spray Adhesive, 10-1/4-Ounce
- Bundle includes 2 3M General Purpose 45 Spray Adhesive Cans
- Use for crafts
- Use for light jobs around the office
- Adhesive is ph neutral
- It is a photo safe adhesive
SaleBestseller No. 5
3M High Strength 90 Contact Spray Adhesive, 17.6-Ounces.
- The product is 17.6 oz Spray Adhesive
- Elegant design and Smooth finish
- The product is manufactured in China
- High contact bond strength
- One-minute dry time
3M90 3M Spray is one of the easiest industrial-strength adhesives to use. Without the need for any brushes or spatulas, it sprays directly onto whatever surface is being glued quickly, cleanly, and easily. Bond time can be as little as 15 seconds and as long as 30 minutes, a significantly shorter dry time than most other high-strength industrial adhesives. It is considered to be an essential product in many factories and other industrial settings. It both sprays and dries clear and creates very little mess, making it an ideal adhesive for a wide range of projects.
What 3M90 3M Spray Can Bond With
3M90 3M Spray works best for construction projects such as HVAC, office partitions, and insulations. Therefore, 3M90 3M Spray bonds most strongly with materials such as laminates, wood, MDF, polypropylene, metal, rubber, paper, concrete, fabric, and plastic. Though it is recommended for industrial and professional use, 3M90 3M Spray can also be used for some at-home projects such as shelving, mounting displays, installing acoustic panels, and picture framing, though it is not recommended for other projects such as tiling. Only use at home if you have experience with industrial adhesives. 3M90 3M Spray is both moisture and high-temperature resistant, meaning it can withstand many indoor and outdoor conditions without losing its adhesive properties.
Read This Before Buying 3M90 3M Spray
3M90 3M Spray is an aerosol spray and therefore highly flammable, so keep away from any fire or excessive heat. Once 3M90 3M Spray is applied it can withstand temperatures as high as 122°F/50°C but it cannot withstand those temperatures while in the can, it will explode, so make sure it is kept in a cool, dry area in order to avoid injury.
Other Important Safety Warnings for 3M90 3M Spray
3M90 3M Spray is a hazardous substance and should be kept out of reach of children. Only spray in a well-ventilated area. If inhaled, the adhesive can cause respiratory irritation, drowsiness, dizziness, infertility, or even suffocation. A mask is not necessary to wear while using 3M90 3M Spray so long as you don’t get too close to the spray and only spray in well-ventilated areas.
3M90 3M Spray is an excellent industrial adhesive that is quick, easy to use, and perfect for repairs on a number of industrial and professional projects. Caution must be used when applying 3M90 3M Spray, but basic common sense will ensure safety when using this great product.
Stay calm, get outside as quickly as possible, and take deep breaths of fresh air. If you don’t feel well, seek medical attention. If after several minutes of breathing the clean air you feel okay, you can continue as you were before.
Immediately after using 3M90 3M Spray, clean the nozzle with a damp rag in order to keep it from clogging. 3M90 3M Spray dries super quickly, so if this step is skipped, the nozzle will likely clog.
Yes, 3M90 3M Spray can bond heavy-weight items together, no problem!
No, 3M90 3M Spray is not waterproof, nor is it water-resistant. It is moisture-resistant, so it is best for indoor projects where it won’t come into much, or any, contact with water.
Contact your local waste management and ask how to dispose of aerosol cans in your area.