How to get nail glue off skin
When nail glue gets on skin, it can feel like it is impossible to get off. Nail glue is super strong, and you can hurt yourself if you pick at it. But never fear, three are several ways to get nail glue off your skin that won’t irritate your skin. Here is how to remove nail glue from your skin.
Table of Contents
SaleBestseller No. 1
Magique Simply Peel Liquid Latex for Nails - Nail Polish Protector for Fingers - Nail Peel Off Liquid Tape - Peel Away Liquid Nail Tape - Nail Polish Guard - Nail Latex Peel Off SecondSkin 0.5 Fl Oz
- ⭐️ Winter Notice - Freezing temperatures turn latex into solid blob - Contact Us Immediately for a replacement! A Best-In-Class Liquid Nail Tape - perfect for keeping cuticles free from nail polish, this latex gel works wonders for traditional manicure procedures, French tips, splatter, marbling, stamping, and many more techniques. Join our thousands of users and enjoy beautiful, effortless nail art, manicures, and pedicures without worry of mess
- ⭐️ Delightful Aroma & Simple Application - the only scented liquid latex on Amazon, Magique has infused this peel-off barrier for nail cuticles with rose essence. On top of a subtle, gentle aroma, application is simple with a quick-drying formula, easy-to-hold handle, and a wide brush
- ⭐️Approved For All Ages - Ideal for professional use as well as at home with the elderly, adults, and kids, this latex nail tape is easily used by people from all walks of life. We have developed this product for everyone’s satisfaction. Love the nail products you use, that is our #1 priority
- ⭐️ Nail Art Guide With Purchase - create fun and fabulous nail art like the professionals, at home. Enjoy a FREE e-book packed full of information and techniques to guide you in designing the perfect nails. Use this edge perfection nail peel and show off unique designs your friends will go crazy over.
- ⭐️100% Money Back Guarantee - to maintain your satisfaction, we offer a no questions asked, full refund guarantee. If at any time you are not happy with this nail polish barrier, simply contact us and we will assist you in a hassle-free return process. Love the nail products you use, that is our policy!
SaleBestseller No. 2
PUEEN Latex Tape Peel Off Cuticle Guard Skin Barrier Protector Nail Art Liquid Tape 15ml Pink - BH000584
- PLEASE NOTE: This item has to be stored above freezing point (0°C / 32°F) otherwise it will freeze and become solid. Once it's frozen it will not return to it's original consistency after unfreeze. Please be caution if you live in the northern states and ordering this item in the winter time as the item may be frozen if the package is being left outside during the cold weathers.
- Apply, let dry and peel off!
- Easy Cleanup Tool for Messy Nail Art
- Great Base Before Glitter Bomb
- You Know It's Dry When it turns clear pink and 15 ml Makes It A Great Value!
Bestseller No. 3
Nail Glue Remover Glue Off for False Nails, BettyCora Press ON Nails Glue Remover Fake Nail Adhesives Remover Nail Glue Debonder Nail Tips Remover 15ml 1Pcs
- Nail Glue Remover with Wooden Stick: BettyCora glue off with wooden stick kit helps you remove glue on nails & press-on nails or false nail tips in minutes without soaking in acetone or damage from pulling false nails off
- Dissolve Nail Glue: This glue off remover is gentle on natural nails, helps to dissolve nail glue in minutes without pain, then you can nudge the false nails off softly
- Damage False Nail Tips: This false nails remover doesn’t damage your natural nails but it will damage the false nails or the press on nails. So you can't reuse the fake nails anymore
- Remove Nails Frequently: A few drops of BettyCora glue off nail remover then using wooden stick nudge from the tip of it and off they popped! Save your nail beds anytime, anywhere
- Acetone Free: If you hate soaking in acetone and afraid to ruin your natural nails, this false nail glue off maybe your good choice to remove glue on nails
SaleBestseller No. 4
HiMo 10PC Plastic Acrylic Nail Art Soak Off Cap Clip UV Gel Polish Remover Wrap Tool (Pink)
- This fast nail polish remover tool allows you to change nail polishes you like anytime, matching different dressing styles.
- The gel polish remover wrap nail tools are easy to operate for these flexible springs, opening them with a little strength. The slim profile helps to save your space, putting them into drawer or box.
- Abundant gel nail polish cleaner clips are great for your replacement whenever you want. They are also reusable, saving your money.
- These acrylic nail art soak off clips are sleek and exquisite with considerate anti-slip function inside to make these clips stay on your nails stably.
- Common application: suitable for professional nail art and personal home use; These soak off caps fit for removing nail polishes, UV gel, etc.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Paulas Choice--SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant--Facial Exfoliant for Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles & Fine Lines, 4 oz Bottle
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin's texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula's Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
An acetone-based nail polish remover will likely be the best way to get nail glue off your skin. You can use just about any nail polish remover with acetone, but we recommend Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover. Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover is 100% pure acetone, and it will definitely work to get nail glue off your skin. It will work to get most glues off of most surfaces. If you have sensitive or very dry skin, using acetone might not be for you because it can irritate or skin or dry it out very quickly. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you should try the other methods on this list.
How to Get Nail Glue off Skin with Petroleum Jelly
Another effective way of removing nail glue from skin is by using petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly does a great job of removing nail glue without drying out the skin. The best petroleum jelly for the job is Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly. Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly has been the go-to petroleum jelly for a long time and for good reason. Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly is long-lasting and doesn’t dry out, keeping skin gently hydrated and glowing for long periods of time.
How to Get Nail Glue off Skin without Acetone
How to Remove Nail Glue from Skin with Soap and Water
If you act quickly, you can remove nail glue from skin with soap and water while still wet. Or it can work when it is already dry. It will just take a few minutes longer. Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and your soap of choice; we recommend Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Free & Clean Unscented for its gentle ingredients. Soak your hand in the soapy water for several minutes while the glue breaks down.
How to Remove Nail Glue from Skin with Lotion
Finally, the last method for removing nail glue from your skin is by using lotion or hand cream. This method works just the same as the petroleum jelly method, except you use lotion or hand cream. If your skin doesn’t react well to acetone or petroleum jelly, then this is the method for you because you can use the hand cream of your choice, but we highly recommend Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream is excellent for sensitive skin and will remove nail glue very well.
There are many different methods for removing nail glue from skin, choosing the best one for you all depends on your skin type and whether or not the glue has dired. You can try more than one of these methods, or even all of them, to find the best one for you.
The acetone method is the most effective when it comes to removing nail glue from skin. But if your skin is too sensitive for that, then the next best would be the petroleum jelly method.
No, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover is 100% pure acetone and contains no other ingredients.
Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly really doesn’t have an expiration date. Just keep it stored in a cool, dry area and it will last until you finish it.
No, Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Free & Clean Unscented is not a foaming hand wash, so it will be easy to use when removing nail glue with the soap and water method.
No, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream does not contain any SPF.