Bestseller No. 1
Goof Off Super Glue Remover - 4 oz. can, Yellow (FG678)
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover effectively removes Super Glue, epoxy adhesive, and Gorilla Glue.
- Crafters and DIYers use it to remove costly adhesive mistakes.
- This adhesive remover cuts through the toughest cured adhesives and dried glues.
- It works the first time to remove dried adhesive messes that other removers can't handle.
- To use, directly apply to dried glue or adhesive, then wipe with a cloth.
Bestseller No. 2
Pacer Technology (Zap) Zap Goo Adhesives, 1 oz
- Zap Goo 1 Ounce
- The Only Total Adhesive System for All your Needs
- Multiple Sizes and Applications Available
SaleBestseller No. 3
Kiss Glue Off False Nail Remover 13.5mL (0.45 US fl.oz.) KGO01
- Easy off
- Easy off
- Easy off
- Skin friendly formula
- Safer Removal
Bestseller No. 4
Trappify Sticky Gnat Traps for House Indoor - Yellow Fruit Fly Traps for Indoors/Outdoor Plant - Insect Catcher White Flies, Mosquitos, Fungus Gnat Trap, Flying Insects - Disposable Glue Trapper (50)
- Pest Control: Dual sided sticky bug cards for mosquito, leafminer, aphid, and other flying pest problems. Protect your best inside plant from fungus gnats.
- Easy To Use: Peel off a trap from the stack and place in a houseplant, a home kitchen, or a garden. Highly rated zapper catchers to finally protect your plants and seedling from pesky nats. Getting rid of annoying bugs has never been easier.
- Organic Gardening: Safe way to remove small pests with non toxic and no harsh ingredients. Fruit Flies, Gnats and other small flying insects are attracted to the yellow color and light similar to a lamp.
- Hooks Included: Bendable green hook wire to hang the traps from stems, branches, planters, sticks, or catchy stakes. Learn exactly how to use the traps from the directions on the back of the box.
- Value Packages: 12, 25, 50, or 100 Jumbo Pack available in yellow butterfly glue traps for indoors and outdoors to get rid of invading insects. The Trappify sticky pads are extremely effective protection from gnats.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Makartt Gel Nail Polish Remover Clips Kit,With Double Ended Metal Cuticle Pusher,20 pcs Plastic Resuable Finger and Toe nail clips for removal Acrylic Nail Art Gel Polish Soak Off Cap Clip
- [Nail Polish Remover Set] Come with 1 pcs Double Ended Cuticle Pusher,10pcs Resuable Finger Clips and 10pcs Toe nail clips.
- [Professional soak off nail clips] Designed for fingers and toenails,Comfortable to wear,do not hurt the nail bed,with considerate anti-slip function inside can Stay tightly on your nails.Helps to soak off nail polish,nail gel,Acrylic nails and dip Powder nail.So you can remove gel / acrylic nails / nail polish /dip Powder nail quickly and easily.
- [Double Ended Cuticle Pusher] Professional Cuticle Pusher can clean & precise cut of nail cuticles easily without pulling or tugging.
- [How to Used] Pour your acetone polish remover to cotton,Put them in the plastic nail clip cap and clip your fingers and then wait for 10-15 minutes then remove it.Then use Cuticle Pusher to clean nail cuticle.
- [Reliable Quality] These clips are made of high Quality ABS plastic, that are washable and reusable, and they could tightly fit your fingernails and toenails, but will not feel excessive pressure.
The best way to get glue off fingers is with acetone. Acetone is excellent for removing super glue from anywhere, including on skin. All you need to do is put some acetone on a cotton ball and press it onto the glue on your finger. Wait a minute or two, and then start rubbing gently until the glue comes off. After that, you can wash your hands. You can use any nail polish remover with acetone you have in your house, but if you need to buy some, we recommend Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover because it is pure acetone. However, do not use this method if you have sensitive skin because it can cause irritation.
How to Get Super Glue of Fingers with Petroleum Jelly
Another effective way to get super glue off fingers is with petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly does a great job of removing super glue without drying out the skin. The best petroleum jelly for the job is Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly. Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly has been the go-to petroleum jelly for a long time and for a good reason. Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly is long-lasting and doesn’t dry out, keeping skin gently hydrated and glowing for long periods of time. Just gently rub the petroleum jelly for a few minutes to break down the glue, and it should come right off.
How to Get Super Glue off Your Fingers
How to Remove Super Glue from Fingers with Soap and Water
Removing super glue from your fingers with soap and water is by far the simplest method. Use warm water and hand soap; we recommend Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Free & Clean Unscented, to wash your hands until the glue softens, then you can gently peel the glue off.
How to Remove Super Glue from Fingers with Lotion
Finally, the last method for removing super glue from your skin is by using lotion or hand cream. This method works just the same as the petroleum jelly method, except you use lotion or hand cream. If your skin doesn’t react well to acetone or petroleum jelly, then this is the method for you because you can use the hand cream of your choice, but we highly recommend Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream is excellent for sensitive skin and will remove super glue very well.
There are a few very effective ways to remove super glue from your fingers; just choose the one that is right for you. You can try more than one method if you need to, but all of them will work just fine.
To remove super glue from your fingers with salt, rub the salt into the glue slowly and constantly until the glue breaks up and scrapes away. After the glue comes off, wash your hands thoroughly.
No, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover doesn’t have any fragrances or any other additives; it is 100% pure acetone.
Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly really doesn’t have an expiration date. Just keep it stored in a cool, dry area and it will last until you finish it.
Do you have to use Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Free & Clean Unscented to remove super glue from fingers?
No, you can use any handsoap you already have in your house, but Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Free & Clean Unscented is the gentlest on most skin types and will work really well.
No, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream does not contain any SPF.