How to glue a puzzle together
When spending hours upon hours putting together a super complicated puzzle, it’s only natural to want to glue it together to preserve your effort and enjoy the art of the puzzle. Luckily, there are a few ways to do it with several product options. Here is how to glue a puzzle together.
Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
Preserve 3 X 1000 Piece Puzzle Glue Sheets, 20 Sheets Puzzle Saver, Puzzle Glue and Frame, No Mess Puzzle Saver Kit for Large Puzzles, Puzzle Glue Sheets to Preserve Your Finished Puzzle for Adults
- ✔【Compatible With Any Size Puzzles】Each pack of puzzle contains 20 puzzle glue sheets that can be used to save 3 x 1000 pieces puzzle.
- ✔【Compatible with Any Sized Puzzle】Puzzle glue sheets could be trimmed to peel off any sized puzzle if necessary. Each puzzle glue sheet measure a large size with 15 x 7.5 inch which meet your demands to trim for your unique sized puzzle. Each adhesive sheet comes with 0.5 x 0.5 inch grid lines for the ease of tailoring. No need to worry there is not enough sheets to use as extra sheets are enclosed for accidental waste.
- ✔【Easy Operation】Just simply peel off the backing of the adhesive sheets and apply them to the back side of the jigsaw puzzles. It is superior to puzzle glue or rubber powder since neither your clothes nor your table will get messy.
- ✔【Save Your Puzzles】Puzzle glue sheet could be stuck to the backside of your puzzle so that your puzzle will not spread out. With time goes by, its stickiness is more strong to stick puzzle and prevent the spread of puzzle.
- ✔【Enjoy shopping】Our goal is to provide you with exquisite products. Let you get the perfect shopping experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Puzzle Presto! Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver: The Original and Still the Best Way to Preserve Your Finished Puzzle!
- THE ORIGINAL PUZZLE SAVER – Made in the USA Since 2007 by Premium Puzzle Manufacturer, Buffalo Games. This is a Product Made by Puzzle Enthusiasts for Puzzle Enthusiasts.
- PERMANENTLY PRESERVE YOUR PUZZLE IN ITS ORIGINAL PRISTINE FINISH – Quick and Easy with No Messy Clean Up!
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE APPLICATION – Simply Peel the Backing from The Adhesive Sheets and Stick to the Back of Your Finished Puzzle. That’s It… Your Masterpiece is Saved! No Mess and Takes Only Minutes.
- INCLUDES SELF ADHESIVE HANGERS – Show Off Your Finished Piece with Convenient Self-Adhesive Hangers That Allow You to Display Your Puzzle on the Wall.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PUZZLE PIECE COUNT – Includes 6 Large Adhesive Sheets Covering a Footprint Up to 29 Inches by 21.5 Inches!
Bestseller No. 3
Jigsaw Puzzle Glue with Applicator - Saves, Laminates and Preserves Finished Jigsaw Puzzles - Easy to Apply, Dries Quick, Clear & Bright
- Dries quick, clear & bright
- Easy to apply
- Saves, laminates & preserves finished puzzles
- Applicator included
Bestseller No. 4
Extra Large Clear Puzzle Glue Sheets Puzzle Saver Peel and Stick - Preserve 1000 Piece Puzzle in Minutes
- Puzzle Preserved in Minutes - Save 1000 Piece Puzzle Size up to 24" x 30" in Minutes! Each Sheet Size: 12.2 " x 15.3" . Package includes 4 Sheets and Hanging Tabs.
- No More Messy Glue Cleaning up - Just peel and stick 4 extra large clear glue sheets to preserve your finished puzzle in Minutes! No need to clean up after puzzle glue and brush!
- Extra Large Puzzle Saver - Extra Thick & Large Clear Strong Glue Sheets - Apply on the back of your finished puzzles to save your puzzle pieces.
- Puzzle Framing made easy - Extra Large Strong Glue Sheets give extra support to hold your puzzle pieces together!
- Hanging Tabs included. You can still see the beautiful pattern on the back of your jigsaw puzzles after you preserved it.
Bestseller No. 5
LEGO Ideas 123 Sesame Street 21324 Building Kit; Awesome Build-and-Display Model for Adults Featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar The Grouch, Bert, Ernie and Big Bird, New 2021 (1,367 Pieces)
- You can tell everyone how to get to Sesame Street and spark nostalgic memories when you build and display this LEGO Ideas (21324) set, featuring the iconic 123 Sesame Street building and Hooper’s Store
- The set features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie minifigures, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures; Also includes Slimey the Worm, Dorothy the Goldfish, Radar the Teddy Bear and Rubber Ducky figures
- The 123 Sesame Street model features Elmo's bedroom and Bert and Ernie's apartment, including the iconic portrait of the pair and Ernie’s bath, plus lots more authentic details and accessory elements to delight fans
- The Sesame Street corner also includes Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and more, making this 1,367-piece building kit a fun way to spend quality time on your own or with the family
- The model measures over 9.4” (24cm) high, 14.2” (36.2cm) wide and 8.2” (21cm) deep; An eye-catching display piece for your home, it also makes the best LEGO gift for Sesame Street fans and hobbyists in your life
One of the best products for gluing puzzles together is Mod Podge Puzzle Saver. Mod Podge Puzzle Saver dries quickly and has a glossy finish that helps make completed puzzles shine. To use Mod Podge Puzzle Saver, you will need to use a foam core that’s a bit larger to place under the puzzle and then use a paintbrush to brush the adhesive onto the front of the puzzle and then wait for it to dry. That’s it!
How to Glue a Puzzle with Yakamoz Jigsaw Puzzle Glue
Yakamoz Jigsaw Puzzle Glue is an excellent puzzle glue. Yakamoz Jigsaw Puzzle Glue comes with an applicator that makes the whole process of gluing pizzles much easier. To use, you use the applicator to apply the adhesive to the front side of the puzzle and then to the back once the front has dried. Make sure the glue gets all the way into the cracks of the puzzle, or it will break apart, especially when you flip it over to do the backside.
How to Save a Puzzle without Glue
There is a way to save a puzzle without glue, and that is with Puzzle Presto! Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver. Basically a puzzle tape, Puzzle Presto! Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver works by peeling the back of the tape off and placing it onto the back of a finished puzzle. This method is best for children because of its simplicity and lack of drying time.
How to Glue a Puzzle with MasterPieces Puzzle Glue
If MasterPieces Puzzle Glue is your puzzle glue of choice, you are lucky because it works just like most other puzzle glues. MasterPieces Puzzle Glue comes with a handy tool to allow for more even glue application. For the best results, use the tool to evenly and thoroughly cover the front of the puzzle with glue first, let it dry, and then flip the puzzle over and repeat the process on the back.
All of these products will work for gluing a puzzle together, just choose the one that you think will work best for your puzzle and if one doesn’t work for you, feel free to try another.
No, you don’t have to glue both the front and back of the puzzle. If you prefer to glue only one side of your puzzle, then the front is the better side.
Yes, Mod Podge Puzzle Saver can be used on both the front and back of puzzles. You can put on just one side or both, your choice.
Yakamoz Updated Jigsaw Puzzle Glue only takes 10-15 minutes to dry, so it should only take about 30 minutes in total to glue both the front and the back of the puzzle.
Puzzle Presto! Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver can be placed on the front of the puzzle, but it won’t look good. It’s always going to be better to put Puzzle Presto! Peel & Stick Puzzle Saver on the back of the puzzle.
MasterPieces Puzzle Glue has a gel-like consistency that is still pourable.