SaleBestseller No. 1
Orange Sol 10022 12 Oz De-Solv-It Pro-Strength Contractors' Solvent Spray
- Works 100% of the time- guaranteed, Scent: Citrus and Packaging May Vary.
- Removes caulk and silicone, roofing tar, wet paint, floor adhesive, grease and oil, Eco friendly.
- Use on vehicles, equipment, even dry paint, clothing and skin. Proven with professional contractors and on the jobsite, perfect for DIYers and project cleanups. Biodegradable.
- A heavy duty degreaser and concrete cleaner, it’s even safe on vehicles, laundry, skin and hair. No harmful vapors, benzene or chlorinated solvents.
- Works on Hard Surfaces - Confidently use the stain remover spray on metal, wood, glass, & porcelain.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Goof Off FG653 Professional Strength Remover, Pourable 16-Ounce,Liquid
- Goof Off Pro Strength Remover works the first time quickly and easily removing tough spots and stains, like chewing gum, that ordinary household cleaners can’t
- Removes: adhesives & glue, crayon, pen & marker, gum, scuff marks, stickers & decals, asphalt & tar, dried latex paint, duct tape, caulk, tree sap, candle wax and more
- Ideal for all kinds of hard surfaces such as metals, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most automotive surfaces
- "Smells strong because when you work hard, you get smelly."
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm.
Bestseller No. 3
WM Barr Goof Off FG661 Professional Strength Remover, 6 oz
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH REMOVER: GOOF OFF Professional Strength Remover works the first time to remove dried latex paint, adhesive, asphalt and tar faster and better than other removers.
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES TOUGH STAINS that ordinary removers can’t. Clear away stuck-on messes with this professional strength adhesive remover.
- SAFE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES: Use Goof Off to eliminate messes and costly mistakes from a wide variety of surfaces including baseboards, metal, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most car, truck, boat, or RV surfaces.
- FOR USE as a glue remover and to remove stickers, decals, caulk, dried latex paint, tar, road grime, and even bugs and tree sap.
- EASY TO USE: Apply to a cloth and simply blot or rub lightly.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover, 4 fl. oz. Spray, For Spots, Stains, Marks, and Messes
- HOUSEHOLD SPOT & STAIN REMOVER : Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover works the first time, cutting through tough spots and stains quickly.
- REMOVES DIFFICULT MESSES and mistakes ordinary cleaners can't handle.
- SAFE TO USE on plastic, fabric, and clothing.
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES INK, marker, scuff marks, lipstick, and even shoe polish.
- EASY TO USE : Simply apply Goof Off directly to the stain and allow it to penetrate for at least one minute. Wipe off with an absorbent cloth or wash fabric as directed.
Bestseller No. 5
Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste
- WORKS LIKE A MIRACLE ! -The Pink Stuff paste made cleaning easier like never before, While saving you time, space & money Lasts way longer than any other liquid detergent
- GREAT FOR ALL SURFACES -Remove stains,Grease or grime from just about anything, Stoves, Kitchen Floors,metal, ceramics, porcelain, marble, wood, silverware, jewelry, glass shower doors, fiberglass doors, glass stove tops, countertops,toilet, sinks, bathtub, car wheels, stainless steel,
- NO SCRATCHES -Stardrops Paste wont leave any scratches or any streak. Works Instantly -removes stains from Rust, Pen, Marker, Crayons, Paint, Permanent Marker
- Sparkling streak free shine
The best way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with acetone. Acetone is strong enough to melt carpet glue; all you need to do is put some acetone in a dish, dip a brush into it, and scrub the concrete until the carpet glue comes off. You can use any acetone you already have in your house, but if you have to buy more, then we recommend Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover because it is pure acetone at a reasonable price. Make sure the room you do this in is well-ventilated because acetone fumes can be harmful to breathe.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with a Scraper
Another great way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with a scraper. For this method, you will want to pour boiling water onto the concrete to loosen for a few minutes and then scrape. We recommend using Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper. The Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper has a long handle that will keep you from hurting your back, and the heavy-duty aspect of it will be able to hold up to the challenge of scraping up even the most caked-on carpet glue.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with Concrete Cleaner
Using concrete cleaner is a very efficient way to remove carpet glue from a concrete floor, but it is definitely a harsher way to go about it, and you will need a very well-ventilated room. We recommend using Simple Green Oxy Solve for this method because it is less harsh than other concrete cleaners, so it will be safer to use indoors. Simple Green Oxy Solve can be used with boiling water to break down the glue before scraping it up.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with WD-40
The harshest but fastest way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with WD-40. Carpet glue will come off concrete very quickly with WD-40. For this method, make sure all the windows are open, there are no children around, and that you wear rubber gloves. You can put WD-40 onto the glue directly, let it sit for a few minutes, and then it should wipe away with little to no scraping needed.
Any of these methods for removing carpet glue from concrete will work; just choose the one that you like the sound of the best, and if you like, you can try more than one.
Yes, you can try using boiling water and scraping up the glue. It is a longer and more difficult method, but it will work if you are patient and put your back into scraping.
No, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover doesn’t have any fragrances or any other additives; it is 100% pure acetone.
No, there are 4 or 5 blade options for Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper, some sharper and others duller.
Yes, Simple Green Oxy Solve is a hydrogen-peroxide-based cleaner, so it can neutralize odors from concrete while it cleans up glue as well.
No, absolutely not. WD-40 should not be used anywhere it will come into direct or indirect contact with food.