Bestseller No. 1
Max Strip Floor Adhesive Remover - 1 Gallon - Professional Fast Working Gel Strips Multiple Layers - Removes Tough Mastics and Construction Adhesives - No Harsh Odor Leaves Surface Clean
- DESIGNED TO REMOVE TOUGH MASTICS AND CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVES FROM MULTIPLE SURFACES - Remove Mastics, Construction adhesives and Glues, Carpet and Tile Glues, Liquid Nail and More in usually a Single Application!
- EASY TO USE WITHOUT CAUSTIC CHEMICALS - Contains NO Methylene Chloride or NMP. Apply to the surface and check every 90 minutes till it's ready. Remove with scraper. No fuss, no muss!
- THE "DO-IT-YOURSELF" CHOICE - Powerful enough for painting contractors and restorers, but user-friendly enough for all your DIY home projects.
- NO HARSH FUMES OR UNPLEASANT ODOR - Ideal for safely refinishing your floors and other hard surfaces!
- THE IDEAL STRIPPING CHOICE - Designed specifically to strip all kinds of floor adhesives.
Bestseller No. 2
Gorilla Grip Rug Pad for Carpet Floor, Double Sided Mat 2x4 FT Gripper for Over Carpets, Keep Area Rugs in Place on Carpeted Floors, No Residue Adhesive Pads, Reduce Shifting or Bunching Under Mats
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CARPETING: the original carpet gripper designed to help keep rugs in place on carpeted floors; pad works great on low and medium pile carpets; do not use on hard floors
- LESS SHIFTING AND BUNCHING: rug pad for carpets helps to lock rugs in place on top of wall to wall carpet; strong adhesive backing helps minimize shifting and bunching of rugs over carpet
- HOW IT WORKS: simply position rug pad in desired location with clear film side facing up; remove film and place your rug on the rug pad; use scissors to trim any excess
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: pad's low profile design stays hidden under rugs and will not leave behind residue or stain your carpet; helps to lock rug in place on wall to wall carpet
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND SIMPLE INSTALL: available in the most popular sizes for easy installation; trim pad with scissors for unique sizes and shapes
Bestseller No. 3
BLUE BEAR 500MR Mastic Remover for Concrete Quart
- Formerly known as BEAN-e-doo Mastic Remover
- Removes asbestos/black mastic, vinyl glue, ceramic mastic, traditional carpet adhesives
- Virtually No Odor
- Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans
- NOTE: Due to regulations and restrictions of the item's volume exceeding 1 gallon or more, the item cannot be shipped to the state of California.
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
LLPT Adhesive Remover 15 fl oz Spray Surface Safe Removes Labels Stickers Decals Adhesive Residue Tar Grease Chewing Gum (49502)
- LLPT adhesive remover is safe to be used on wide range of material, like carpet, fabric, vinyl and hard surfaces, such as metals, cured automotive paints, ceramic, tile, wood, furniture paints, glass, marble and other hard surfaces without any damage to the surface of object. NEVER use the adhesive remover on bare rubbers; it might cause fast aging to rubber parts.
- Quickly and effectively dissolves stubborn adhesive residue in minutes, such as labels, adhesive tapes, decals, stickers and glue; removes tar, markers, crayons, neon glitter and wax as well.
- Shake the bottle before spraying directly to residue, or using a cloth to wipe off the residue or dirt. For massive residue, allow 2 minutes to dissolve and shave away the residue rubber with plastic razor or scrapper, spray again onto the residue and then use cloth to wipe off the remaining on the object.
- Essential product for householders, repair shops, office staffs and teachers to remove residue for trim, body repairs, price stickers of gift, glasses; wipe off crayons, markers, neon glitters, gum, wax, sticker and tape residue left by kids.
- LLPT produces various adhesive tapes, adhesion promoter and adhesive remover for industrial & commercial use with ideal sizes based on the desires of users. LLPT is dedicated to provide high utility on the product with competitive price and well protected package. Visit LLPT store on Amazon or search on Amazon for other LLPT products, like double sided mounting tape, craft tape, hook loop strips, woodworking tape, butyl tape, duct tape, gaffer tape and so on.
The best way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with acetone. Acetone is strong enough to melt carpet glue; all you need to do is put some acetone in a dish, dip a brush into it, and scrub the concrete until the carpet glue comes off. You can use any acetone you already have in your house, but if you have to buy more, then we recommend Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover because it is pure acetone at a reasonable price. Make sure the room you do this in is well-ventilated because acetone fumes can be harmful to breathe.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with a Scraper
Another great way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with a scraper. For this method, you will want to pour boiling water onto the concrete to loosen for a few minutes and then scrape. We recommend using Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper. The Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper has a long handle that will keep you from hurting your back, and the heavy-duty aspect of it will be able to hold up to the challenge of scraping up even the most caked-on carpet glue.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with Concrete Cleaner
Using concrete cleaner is a very efficient way to remove carpet glue from a concrete floor, but it is definitely a harsher way to go about it, and you will need a very well-ventilated room. We recommend using Simple Green Oxy Solve for this method because it is less harsh than other concrete cleaners, so it will be safer to use indoors. Simple Green Oxy Solve can be used with boiling water to break down the glue before scraping it up.
How to Remove Carpet Glue from Concrete with WD-40
The harshest but fastest way to remove carpet glue from concrete is with WD-40. Carpet glue will come off concrete very quickly with WD-40. For this method, make sure all the windows are open, there are no children around, and that you wear rubber gloves. You can put WD-40 onto the glue directly, let it sit for a few minutes, and then it should wipe away with little to no scraping needed.
Any of these methods for removing carpet glue from concrete will work; just choose the one that you like the sound of the best, and if you like, you can try more than one.
Yes, you can try using boiling water and scraping up the glue. It is a longer and more difficult method, but it will work if you are patient and put your back into scraping.
No, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover doesn’t have any fragrances or any other additives; it is 100% pure acetone.
No, there are 4 or 5 blade options for Red Devil Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper, some sharper and others duller.
Yes, Simple Green Oxy Solve is a hydrogen-peroxide-based cleaner, so it can neutralize odors from concrete while it cleans up glue as well.
No, absolutely not. WD-40 should not be used anywhere it will come into direct or indirect contact with food.