Table of Contents
SaleBestseller No. 1
Goof Off FG653 Professional Strength Remover, Pourable 16-Ounce,Liquid
- Goof Off Pro Strength Remover works the first time quickly and easily removing tough spots and stains, like chewing gum, that ordinary household cleaners can’t
- Removes: adhesives & glue, crayon, pen & marker, gum, scuff marks, stickers & decals, asphalt & tar, dried latex paint, duct tape, caulk, tree sap, candle wax and more
- Ideal for all kinds of hard surfaces such as metals, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most automotive surfaces
- "Smells strong because when you work hard, you get smelly."
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover - 8 Ounce - Surface Safe Adhesive Remover Safely Removes Stickers Labels Decals Residue Tape Chewing Gum Grease Tar
- Safely Restore Your Surfaces - The surface-safe formula removes the goo without harming your surface. Formulated with citrus cleaning agents and a pleasant citrus scent
- Trusted #1 Brand For Removing Gooey Messes – Try it on stickers, wax, markers, crayons, glue, tar, window decals, glitter, gum, labels and so much more
- Multiple Uses Around The House – Everything from wine glass label remover, scuff eraser, window sill cleaner, adhesive remover, tar cleaner, crayon drawing eraser, to glue remover
- Great For Teachers and Parents - Use this to remove gum, tape, crayon and sticker residue left behind by kids
- Perfect For Collectors and Thrifters - Safely remove price stickers from gifts, wine glasses, clothing, drinking glasses, used video games and much more
Bestseller No. 3
Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste
- WORKS LIKE A MIRACLE ! -The Pink Stuff paste made cleaning easier like never before, While saving you time, space & money Lasts way longer than any other liquid detergent
- GREAT FOR ALL SURFACES -Remove stains,Grease or grime from just about anything, Stoves, Kitchen Floors,metal, ceramics, porcelain, marble, wood, silverware, jewelry, glass shower doors, fiberglass doors, glass stove tops, countertops,toilet, sinks, bathtub, car wheels, stainless steel,
- NO SCRATCHES -Stardrops Paste wont leave any scratches or any streak. Works Instantly -removes stains from Rust, Pen, Marker, Crayons, Paint, Permanent Marker
- Sparkling streak free shine
SaleBestseller No. 4
Goof Off - Household Heavy Duty Remover for Spots, Stains, Marks, and Messes – 8 fl. oz. (FG708)
- Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover works the first time, cutting through tough spots and stains quickly
- Removes the difficult messes and mistakes ordinary cleaners can't handle
- Safe to use on plastic, fabric, and clothing
- Effectively removes ink, marker, scuff marks, lipstick, and even shoe polish
- To use, simply apply Goof Off directly to the stain and allow it to penetrate for at least one minute. Wipe off with an absorbent cloth or wash fabric as directed
Bestseller No. 5
EHDIS Ceramic Scraper Car Sticker Remover Glass Cooktop Razor Scraper Label,Glue,Paint,Adhesive Remover Tool + 10pcs Stainless Steel Razor Blades
- 【Multifunction Scraper】 This scraper can be used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, car. Cleaner for grease, dirt, coatings, stickers, adhesives. Can also be used as a tool for hob scraper ,ceramic hob scraper, stove scraper ,cooktop scraper, adhesive remover, paint remover, label remover ,sticker remover, wallpaper remover , gasket remover ,glue remover, decal remover.
- 【10pcs replacement blades】 Ceramic hob scraper contains 10 stainless steel blades , The sharp stainless steel blade fits the smooth surface of tiles, ceramics, tempered glass, metal, etc
- 【Better design scraper】 The Cooktop Scraper handle has an arch that fits the palm of your hand and is non-slip. The stainless steel blade can be returned to the handle, the design of the protective cap is not required. The plastic blade cannot be returned to the handle due to its thickness.
- 【Practical and safe adhesive remover scraper】 The scrapers and blades are packed in a small box that is inaccessible to children and pets. The scraper has holes at the top for hanging. The button on the handle has three positions that are designed to return the blade, function normally, and replace the blade.
- 【How to Lock the Button and Start to Use Scraper】Push the button gently to the mid position, when you hear a "Da" sound, it means the button haven been locked, you can start to use the scraper.
One of the easiest and most universal ways to get glue off glass is with alcohol. The best alcohol for the job is Vaxxen Labs Isopropyl Alcohol 99% because of how pure the alcohol is. To get glue off glass with alcohol, simply soal the glue in Vaxxen Labs Isopropyl Alcohol 99% for at least half an hour and up to an hour to give the alcohol time to soften. Once the alcohol has softened the glue, you can rub the glue away with a rag and clean the glass as needed.
How to Remove Glue from Glass with Acetone
If you prefer not to use alcohol, it’s no problem at all; you can easily swap alcohol for acetone and get the same result. The process for removing glue from glass is the same as with alcohol; nothing changes except the solvent being used. You can use any nail polish remover you have in your house already. Still, suppose you are looking to buy acetone. In that case, we recommend you get Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover because it is 100% pure acetone and doesn’t contain any fragrances or other additional ingredients many nail polish removers use in their products so that it will give you the best and cleanest result.
How to Remove Glue from Glass with Vinegar
If you prefer not to use solvents to remove glue from glass, then white vinegar is an excellent replacement. We recommend using Lucy’s Natural Distilled White Vinegar for its strength and purity. Removing glue from glass with white vinegar is best for tape residue, and to use it, you will need to rub it into the glue before scraping it up actively.
How to Remove Glue from Glass with Spray Lubricant
If you need something that is a bit more heavy-duty to get glue off of glass, then you can use a spray lubricant like WD-40. WD-40 is one of the best products on the market for removing all sorts of substances like, grease, grime, sticker residue, super glue, etc. Simply spray on WD-40, and the rest will work like the solvents. Let WD-40 sit on the glue for a bit to let it soften, and once it is softened, you can scrape off the glue. WD-40 will likely work faster than alcohol or acetone.
There are several ways to remove glue from glass; it is just a matter of choosing the one that suits you and your needs the best. You can even try more than one of the methods if you like.
Yes, absolutely. You don’t need to soften the glue with solvents first if you prefer not to, but it is much easier to soften them with solvents first and then scrape than it is just to scrape.
No, WD-40 is absolutely not food grade. WD-40 should not be used anywhere that will come into direct or indirect contact with food.
Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover is pure acetone, so yes, it does have a strong odor. Make sure you use it in a well-ventilated area and don’t breathe in the fumes directly.
Lucy’s Natural Distilled White Vinegar is made from 100% corn, making it one of the purest white vinegars you will be able to find.
Yes, Vaxxen Labs Isopropyl Alcohol 99% is medical grade. So if you buy a bottle to remove glue from glass, you can keep it around to disinfect any cuts your scrapes after.