Bestseller No. 1
3M Auto Exterior Attachment Tape, 38582, 1/4 in x 5 ft
- PERMANENT PRO RESULTS: Permanently attaches side moldings, trim and emblems to the interior and exterior of vehicles
- WEATHERABLE: High strength double-sided adhesive withstands weather and impact. Temperature use range is -40F to 250F
- EASY TO USE: Cut, apply, press. That's it. No tools required. Avoid mess of liquid adhesives
- SUPER CONFORMABLE: 3M VHB tape conforms to irregular and textured surfaces
- BOND WITHOUT RIVETS/SCREWS: Aircraft-grade adhesive strength allows for strong metal to metal bonding without rivets
Bestseller No. 2
PC Products PC-AutoBond Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1oz Double Syringe, Metallic Gray 81112
- Cold weld epoxy adhesive paste to bond metal, rubber, fiberglass, and glass in automotive applications
- Forms a tough bond that flexes to provide impact and vibration resistance
- Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +250 degrees F
- Provides work time of 8 minutes and full cure time of 12 to 24 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Resists water
Bestseller No. 3
3M Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive, 08693, Medium Viscosity, High-Strength, Fast-Curing, 310 mL/10.5 fl oz Cartridge , Black
- CURES RAPIDLY: Fast-curing adhesive produces rapid results
- EASY AND CLEAN APPLICATION: Formulated as a medium viscosity and non-sag adhesive for easy and clean application
- RAPIDLY PRODUCES HIGH BOND STRENGTH: High bond strength designed for windshield bonding and stationary glass attachment
- MEET REQUIREMENTS: Adhesive properties meet many application demands and strength requirements
Bestseller No. 4
Surebonder Mini Hot Glue Gun With Dual Temperature & Auto Shut Off, 20 Watts for Fast Heating & Consistent Glue Flow, Adjust Temp for Multiple Projects (Ultra Series DT-320F)
- Mini size is conveniently compact for small and medium-size crafts and DIY projects
- 20-watt capacity for fast heating and consistent glue flow
- Easy-to-adjust dual temperatures for bonding of multiple surfaces
- Safety features include auto shut-off after 30 minutes, fold-able kickstand, glue pad and side vents that prevent glue back-up when gun is laid flat
- Lightweight, with ergonomic rubber trigger and handle for extra comfort
SaleBestseller No. 5
Auto Glass Sealant Windshield Urethane Glue Sika Flex P2G Primerless Adhesive x 1
- 6 Hour SDAT
- One Component
- Short Cut-Off String
- High Viscosity
The best overall auto glue is J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive can bond to a number of materials found in cars including plastic, metal, and fiberglass, among others. It comes with a two-part gap-filling and polyurethane system that works exceptionally well on plastics. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive takes just 15 minutes to set and around 30 hours to fully cure, leaving an incredibly strong bond when it’s done.
Best Glue for Car Bumpers
If your car bumper starts to come off and you want to fix it before it turns into a problem you have to take to a mechanic, look no further than Rhino Glue Gel. Rhino Glue Gel is a heavy-duty adhesive that bonds well with a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, rubber, vinyl, wood, canvas, acrylic, ceramic, glass, and more and would be able to take on the challenge of holding a bumper onto a car. Rhino Glue Gel is able to take shock, impacts, vibrations, heat, and moisture without any problem, making it a perfect glue for automotive use.
Best Glue for Car Metal
When it comes to gluing metal in your car, look no further than Amazing GOOP Automotive Adhesive. Amazing GOOP Automotive Adhesive is designed to work for auto metal and glass only and is capable of vibration-proofing screws, sealing windshields and headlights, and even protecting battery terminals from corrosion, among other things.
Best Glue for Car Upholstery
For repairing car upholstery, the best glue by far is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is a permanent, washable adhesive that sets in just 3 minutes and fully cures in 15 minutes. It works on both fabric and leather seamlessly and can be reliably used to patch any hold in your car’s upholstery.
Overall, the best auto glue is J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive. The best glue for car bumpers is Rhino Glue Gel. The best adhesive for car metal is Amazing GOOP Automotive Adhesive. And the best glue for car fabric is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive.
Yes, however, it is important to use the correct type of glue for whatever your repair is, so make sure to do research into the best glue for whatever repair it is you need to do. Using the wrong glue in a repair can be dangerous.
No, J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive both applies and dries an opaque black color, so it shouldn’t be used for any parts of your car that would need a clear adhesive, like windows and headlights.
Yes, Rhino Glue Gel will work great in hot climates. It is specially designed to resist not only heat, but shock and impacts as well, which is why it is perfect for car bumpers.
Yes, Amazing GOOP Automotive Adhesive works great as an auto sealant, both inside and outside the car, and can even insulate electrical wiring as well.
Yes, 100%. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive works just as well on leather as it does fabric and will dry as quickly as 3 minutes.