SaleBestseller No. 1
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 Ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 2)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries clear; ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 6 minute set; plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-use syringe; separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
Bestseller No. 2
J-B Weld ClearWeld 5 Minute Epoxy, Clear, Syringe, 2 Pack, 50112-2
- J-B Weld ClearWeld: A clear, quick setting and multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on surfaces including metal, tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood and more. J-B Weld ClearWeld comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio. The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses
- Cure and Set Time: After mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, ClearWeld takes 5 minutes to set and 1 hour to cure. J-B Weld ClearWeld set and cure color is clear.
- Strength: J-B Weld ClearWeld has tensile strength of 3900 PSI.
- Surface Applications: Metal, Most Plastics, PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass and Glass.
- Do it Yourself: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix 0.47-Fluid Ounce Syringe (1365868)
- Easy-to-use self-mixing dispenser and precision applicator
- High-strength formula bonds wood, metal, tile, ceramic, glass, plastic and more
- Waterproof, sand able and paintable
- It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating.
- Loctite Epoxy Instant Mix 5 Minute does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
Bestseller No. 4
J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml
- Plasticbonder: Is A Quick-Set, 2 Part, Urethane Adhesive System That Provides Strong, Lasting Repairs And Works On Thermoset, Carbon Fiber Composites, Thermoplastics, Coated Metals, Concrete & More.
- Count On Us: For More Than 40 Years, Our Products Have Earned A Loyal Following From People Who Take Pride In Their Work. With Each Product We Innovate, We Continue To Provide The World'S Strongest Bond For Your Projects.
- Simple To Use: J-B Plasticbonder Has A 1:1 Mixing Ratio, Sets In 15 Minutes And Can Be Sanded After 30 Minutes. With A Tensile Strength Of 3770 Psi, Plasticbonder Cures To A Hard, Permanent Bond.
- Versatile And Dependable: Perfect For Indoor Or Outdoor Use, Epoxy & Adhesives, Plastic, Composite, Pvc, And More. Plastic Bonder Makes A Great Gap Filler And Dries Black In Color.
Bestseller No. 5
Bob Smith Industries BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy (4.5 oz. Combined),Clear
- Made in the USA
- Five minute working time
- Handle parts in ten minutes
- Proud Sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project
The best epoxy glue is Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy. Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy is the best because it has the strongest bond of just about any epoxy. Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy has a more extended set and cure time, and when it comes to epoxies, the longer the dry time, the stronger the bond. After applying Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy, it remains workable for up to an hour, takes about 4 to 6 hours to set, and fully cures in 24 hours. When fully cured, Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy has a tensile strength of 2,600 PSI.
Best Fast-Drying Epoxy
The best fast-drying epoxy is Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy. Setting in just 5 minutes after application, Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy will dry quickly on a variety of surfaces from wood to glass to ceramic to metal. Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy can be used for filling gaps, bonding, and finishing. Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy dries completely clear and is even solvent-resistant. Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy is super easy to use with a syringe applicator that makes for a much more even application.
Best Epoxy Glue for Tight Spaces
The best epoxy glue for tight spaces is Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix. Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix comes with two narrow syringes that will mix the glue for you as you push the plunger. The plunger is long and slender and will fit great into tight spaces for gap filling and bonding purposes.
Best Heat-Resistant Epoxy Glue
The best heat-resistant glue is J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy. J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy can withstand temperatures upwards of 500°F, which makes it perfect for many industrial and automotive applications. J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy sets in just 4-6 hours and fully cures in 15-24 hours. It is also versatile because it can bond with fiberglass, tile, PVC, metal, ceramic, plastic, wood, and concrete.
Overall, the best epoxy glue is Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy. The best fast-drying epoxy is Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy. The best epoxy for tight spaces is Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix. And the best heat-resistant epoxy is J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy.
Epoxy is a bit more complicated to use than PVA glue, but it is generally stronger and has higher durability.
No, Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy is not waterproof, but it is water-resistant. That means you shouldn’t submerge Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy in water fully, but it is completely fine if it gets wet here and there.
Even though Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy sets in 5 minutes, you will still need to clamp if using it with wood, but only for 30 minutes.
No, the Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix syringes can only be used once. There are two syringes in a pack, so you will be able to use it only twice.
Yes, J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy is waterproof, and it is also resistant to chemicals, acid, and petroleum.