What is the best flexible glue?
Sometimes we need an adhesive that moves with our projects and repairs and that can handle being bent this way and that without ever snapping or breaking apart. Not all glues are flexible like that, so it’s important know which ones are in order to meet your needs. Here are the best flexible glues.
Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
KISS Molecular Super Bond, Rigid & Flexible, Waterproof, 20 Grams, Clear Super Glue
- Bonds Incredibly Strong, Adaptively Flexible and Rigid
- Specially designed Shelf Life extending cap - Long Lasting !
- Balances Comfortable Working Time with Quick Drying Time
- Wood, Ceramic, Metal, Most Plastics, Fabric, Leather, Rubber, Paper, Glass, Porcelain,
- Porous, Non Porous, Foam, Silicone, PVC, Shoes, Straps, Sports Equipment
Bestseller No. 2
Aleene's 15592 FLEXABLE Stretchable Glue 4OZ. 36.CS, Multicolor, 4 Fl Oz
- Flexible Stretchable
- Aleene's Glue
- This Product Is Manufactured In United States
- Country Of Origin : China
SaleBestseller No. 3
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue - The Original - 4fl oz - Tip Kit Included - Dries Clear - Metal Tip - Wrinkle Resistant - Flexible and Crack Resistant - Strong Hold Adhesive - Made in USA
- CLEAR-DRYING PREMIUM ART & CRAFT GLUE: Create a professional-level look for all styles of crafts. Best art glitter glue available.
- MULTIPLE-SIZED TIPS: Provides more choices in application! Get better accuracy, freedom, and control with precision tips that twist and snap into place!
- WRINKLE & CLUMP RESISTANT: Specially formulated to stay smooth and minimize warping or wrinkling. When highly desiring no warping or wrinkling be conservative with application of glue.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly made in USA and safe to use on a variety of projects with an industrial strength bond. 1 Year Shelf Life.
- FREEZE/THAW STABLE: Can ship year ‘round and has been tested to be freeze/thaw stable for 5 freeze/thaw cycles. Perfect arts & crafts glue for the holidays!
Bestseller No. 4
Aunt Jackie's Grapeseed Style and Shine Recipes Slicked Flexible Hair Styling Glue, Superior Hold, Molding and Sculpting for Hair and Edges, 4 oz
- 4 oz of Aunt Jackie's Slicked Flexible Styling Glue
- Superior hold, moisturizing molding and sculpting formula for hair and edges
- Adds moisture, shine, and help protect hair and hairline from breakage
- Enriched with grapeseed oil and infused with marshmallow root and honey
- Great for all hair types and textures
Bestseller No. 5
Aleene's Quick Dry fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive, 4-Ounce
- Easy-to-use alternative to needle and thread for craft and fabric projects
- Water-based adhesive dries clearly and quickly
- Advanced formula is non-toxic and non-stringing
- Forms a permanent bond between fabric and embellishments
The best flexible glue is Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive. Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive is a super strong and super flexible adhesive that can adhere to a wide variety of materials, including ribbon, glass, metal, fabric, plastic, ceramic, leather, wood, paper, and more. Not only that but Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive is 100% waterproof and can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings without ever losing its strength or flexibility. And to top it off, Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive dries crystal clear, so it will be able to blend in with whatever project you are working on seamlessly.
Best Flexible Glue for Fabric
The best flexible fabric glue is Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue. Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue is a permanent fabric adhesive that can be used on everything from t-shirts to knits to stretchy fabrics. Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue maintains its flexibility forever, even staying flexible after being washed. Non-toxic and safe for kids, Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue is the perfect product for embellishing gymnastics leotards, dance costumes, and Halloween costumes, too.
Best Flexible Adhesive Spray
The best flexible spray adhesive is E6000 Spray Adhesive. E6000 Spray Adhesive is a permanent, latex-based, multi-purpose glue that sprays on without bleeding through. E6000 Spray Adhesive is also resistant to water and yellowing over time while also maintaining its flexibility.
Best Flexible Glue for Plastic
The best flexible glue for plastic is Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive. Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive is a permanent, waterproof, and, of course, flexible glue that can bond with a wide variety of materials, including glass, paper, wood, fabric, leather, rubber, and very well with some plastics. Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive is ideal for repairing raincoats, seat covers, vinyl inflatable mattresses, beach balls, vinyl upholstery, and wading pools.
Overall, the best flexible glue is Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive. The best flexible fabric glue is Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue. The best flexible spray adhesive is E6000 Spray Adhesive. And the best flexible glue for plastic is Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive.
No, most super glues will dry rigidly and has little to no flexibility.
Gorilla Clear Grip Waterproof Contact Adhesive takes a minimum of 24 hours to cure. It all depends on how much is used and how much oxygen it is exposed to—the more oxygen, the faster the cure.
Yes, Aleene’s Flexible Stretchable Glue will work great on any lightweight, sheer, and/or mesh material.
E6000 Spray Adhesive dries completely clear and does not yellow over time.
Loctite Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Adhesive is not formulated to withstand the conditions of washers and dryers.