Bestseller No. 1
GEAR AID Seam Grip WP Waterproof Sealant and Adhesive for Tents and Outdoor Fabric, Clear, 1 oz, 2 pack
- Seal seams and permanently repair holes in tents, tarps, awnings, rainflys and camping gear like Thermarest sleeping pads
- Treat up to up to 12’ of seams (1 oz) or repair torn outdoor fabrics with an adhesive that cures into a flexible rubber seal; also available in an 8 oz tube
- Waterproof gear with a sealant that flexes with fabric and bonds to nylon, polyester, canvas, leather and vinyl
- Apply it to repair or re-proof gear without worrying about the seal peeling or cracking; includes two applicator brushes
- Packaging may vary
Bestseller No. 2
Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue,Glue for Shoes,Fix Soles, Heels, and Leather and Rubber Boots,20 Grams,Leather Shoes,Sports Shoes,high Heel Shoes,Climbing Shoes,Canvas Shoe,Shoes Adhesive
- 【Professional Shoes Glue】Not just regular "super glue"! It's what the professionals use. Bonds Incredibly Strong, Adaptively Flexible and Rigid.Professional strength and flexible shoe glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping! Doesn't expand or dry thick like the other leading brands.
- 【Apply range】Formulated to use on all footwear materials, especially rubber and vinyl footwear where other glues fail, including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, dress shoes and more.Compatible with all types of footwear including leather, suede, rubber, neoprene, canvas, and boots and shoes.Easy to Use, High viscosity,Bonds Incredibly Strong, Adapt Flexible and Rigid,high temperature resistance,high water resistance,aging resistance,no hard hair,no yellowing and no injury to shoes.
- 【Super sticky】The unique performance instant bonding, can be a few seconds to the material bonding, such as a large number of use, this is the most effective and most economical adhesive.Specifically formulated to create a lasting bond that stays strong so you can have confidence in repairing your shoes yourself.
- 【Precision Tips】Each glue comes with two to three precision tips. Provides more choices in application! Get better accuracy, freedom, and control with precision tips that twist and snap into place.
- 【What You'll Get】Excellent 20g shoe repair glue. Lifetime Technical Support, backed by 24/7 friendly customer service.Unique glue packaging makes your use easier. The upgraded screw cap packaging is easier to use and store when the glue is not used up.
Bestseller No. 3
Gorilla Waterproof Fabric Glue 2.5 Ounce Tube, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- 100% WATERPROOF: Formulated to provide a fast setting, permanent bond that remains flexible after washing.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: This high strength adhesive dries crystal clear and can be used on a variety of surfaces, making it the perfect alternative to a traditional needle and thread.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE
- BONDS FABRIC: Formulated to bond fabric and hard-to-hold embellishments.
- WORKS GREAT ON: Fabric, Felt, Denim, Canvas, Buttons, Rhinestones, Ribbon and More
SaleBestseller No. 4
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Adhesive, 8-Ounce
- Perfect to adhere to a variety of surfaces and embellishments
- Fabric adhesive does not string while you apply it to fabric
- Available in an 8-ounce bottle
SaleBestseller No. 5
Rhino Glue Gel, Heavy Duty 40 Gram Clear
- Rhino Glue Gel, Heavy Duty 40 Gram Clear
- Bonds in seconds plastics, vinyl, wood, rubber, metals, canvas, acrylics, ceramic, glass and more.
- Clear Stress Tough formula for impacts, shock, moisture, heat and vibrations
- The Faster Stronger Tougher Glue!
The best glue for canvas overall is Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue. It is an acid-free adhesive that is photo-safe and permanent. It dries completely clear and is even washable. Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue can glue just about any material to canvas with no problem. It should be noted, though, that the glue won’t start drying until about 30 minutes after application and will take a full 24 hours to fully cure, so it should not be used for projects that need to be rushed.
Best Glue for Photos on Canvas
When it comes to gluing photos to canvas, it’s important to find something that won’t ruin your photos, bleed through them, or crinkle them, but still hold them strong to the canvas so they don’t fall off. For those reasons the best adhesive for gluing photos to canvas is Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer. Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer is a non-toxic adhesive that cleans up easily in a little soap and water. Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer dries quickly and when it is dry it has a clear, matte finish.
Best Spray Adhesive for Canvas
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to cover a larger area of canvas with adhesive, a spray might be the best option for you. The best spray adhesive for canvas is Gorilla Spray Adhesive because it is repositionable, photo-safe, and doesn’t yellow after it dries.
Best Waterproof Glue for Canvas
If you are needing a waterproof glue for canvas, then look no further than Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is remarkable for its ability to dry in just 3 minutes and fully cure in 15. That means that just 3 minutes after applying Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive, you can use the canvas, and 15 minutes after application you can wash it. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive maintains its strong bond and flexibility well after being washed.
The best glue overall for canvas is Elmer’s E431 Craftbond Glue. The best adhesive for gluing photos to canvas is Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer. The best spray adhesive for canvas is Gorilla Spray Adhesive. And the best waterproof glue for canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive.
Yes, absolutely. You can use any of the adhesives in this article to glue painted canvas, no problem.
Yes, Gorilla Spray Adhesive is photo safe and it is repositionable for up to 10 minutes after application, so you can get your design perfect every time.
Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will dry in just 3 minutes and 15 minutes to fully cure. After 15 minutes you can get Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive wet.
Yes, Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer does dry clear, but it does have a matte finish, so if you don’t want a matte finish, don’t use Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer.
Yes, you can absolutely use Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue to adhere yarn to canvas, no problem at all.