Bestseller No. 1
Canvas Repair Kit with 3 Square Feet of Heavy-Duty Canvas & 6 Ounces of TearMender Fabric Glue, Repair Tents, Awnings, Pop-Up Campers, Canvas Bags
- This quick patch kit includes canvas, glue and resealable bag
- 3 square feet (approx. 15in x 29in) of heavy duty, 10.10oz cotton duck canvas. Canvas is preshrunk, treated & naturally water resistant
- 6oz of TearMender fabric glue,a USA-Made fast drying, non-toxic, flexible and waterproof glue
- Kit comes in a handy resealable bag
Bestseller No. 2
Shoe Glu 90g tube - Shoe, boot, trainer, sole and upper repair glue.
- Fixes Worn & Cracked Soles, Uppers & Splits Also suitable for canvas, leather, nubuck, vibram, synthetic materials, polyester, nylon, rubber and more.
Bestseller No. 3
Glue for Diamond Painting, Diamond Painting Accessories Specialty Design for DIY 5D Diamond Painting Kits for Adults (12 Packs)
- Diamond Painting Tools - Our glue is particular design for painting with diamonds to make diamond stick more tighter to the canvas.
- Easy Use - Our glue can be used to smear on the canvas when it has been mounted for long time as well as less sticky.
- High-quality Material - Special environmental bonding glue handicrafts, easy to operate without re-packing.
- Apply to – Can be used to all different kinds of 5d diamond painting kits like full drill & partial drill, round beads & square beads.
- Easy to Use - Put a thin layer on diamond painting canvas let dry an hour or more, then put the diamonds on it (they'll stick better).
Bestseller No. 4
Complete Repair Kit for Canvas Tents, Pop-Up Campers, Tarps, Marine and Boat Covers | with 6oz Tear Mender Glue, Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl/Needles, Over 6 Sq Ft of Canvas and 30 Yards of Waxed Thread
- AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS - Complete kit includes everything shown! Avoid costly repairs by doing it yourself! Super easy!!
- SEWING AWL - The Speedy Stitcher pushes through heavy materials like canvas and leather to make lock-stitches just like a sewing machine. However, unlike a machine, this sewing awl is portable, inexpensive, and easy to use. The Speedy Stitcher is a classic, made in the USA since 1909, and it’s one of those tools that’s so useful you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. Includes a straight needle and a curved needle and easy to follow instructions.
- ADHESIVE - Includes one 6oz bottle of Tear Mender Fabric & Leather Adhesive. For use on clothing, leather, upholstery, home decor, sport, marine, indoor/outdoor fabrics. Tear Mender is water-proof, flexible, permanent, quick-drying, UV resistant, eco-friendly, non-toxic and acid-free. The strongest repairs utilize a patch being applied to the underside of the damaged item. A little Tear Mender goes a long way. On materials it can penetrate, Tear Mender dries permanent and is not soluble.
- THREAD - Over 30 yards of waxed coarse thread included. Waxed polyester thread is ideal for repairs to canvas. It is a tan buckskin color. Fits the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl (also included in kit).
- CANVAS - 6+ square feet of 10 ounce canvas; you can cut the right size for your repair!
SaleBestseller No. 5
Aleenes Fabric Fusion Adhesive, 8-Ounce
- Perfect to adhere to a variety of surfaces and embellishments,
- Fabric adhesive does not string while you apply it to fabric,
- Available in an 8-oz bottle
- Find inspiration and techniques at I love to create com
The best glue for canvas overall is Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue. It is an acid-free adhesive that is photo-safe and permanent. It dries completely clear and is even washable. Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue can glue just about any material to canvas with no problem. It should be noted, though, that the glue won’t start drying until about 30 minutes after application and will take a full 24 hours to fully cure, so it should not be used for projects that need to be rushed.
Best Glue for Photos on Canvas
When it comes to gluing photos to canvas, it’s important to find something that won’t ruin your photos, bleed through them, or crinkle them, but still hold them strong to the canvas so they don’t fall off. For those reasons the best adhesive for gluing photos to canvas is Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer. Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer is a non-toxic adhesive that cleans up easily in a little soap and water. Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer dries quickly and when it is dry it has a clear, matte finish.
Best Spray Adhesive for Canvas
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to cover a larger area of canvas with adhesive, a spray might be the best option for you. The best spray adhesive for canvas is Gorilla Spray Adhesive because it is repositionable, photo-safe, and doesn’t yellow after it dries.
Best Waterproof Glue for Canvas
If you are needing a waterproof glue for canvas, then look no further than Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is remarkable for its ability to dry in just 3 minutes and fully cure in 15. That means that just 3 minutes after applying Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive, you can use the canvas, and 15 minutes after application you can wash it. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive maintains its strong bond and flexibility well after being washed.
The best glue overall for canvas is Elmer’s E431 Craftbond Glue. The best adhesive for gluing photos to canvas is Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer. The best spray adhesive for canvas is Gorilla Spray Adhesive. And the best waterproof glue for canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive.
Yes, absolutely. You can use any of the adhesives in this article to glue painted canvas, no problem.
Yes, Gorilla Spray Adhesive is photo safe and it is repositionable for up to 10 minutes after application, so you can get your design perfect every time.
Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will dry in just 3 minutes and 15 minutes to fully cure. After 15 minutes you can get Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive wet.
Yes, Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer does dry clear, but it does have a matte finish, so if you don’t want a matte finish, don’t use Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer.
Yes, you can absolutely use Elmer’s E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue to adhere yarn to canvas, no problem at all.