Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
Gorilla Waterproof Fabric Glue 2.5 Ounce Tube, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- 100% WATERPROOF: Formulated to provide a fast setting, permanent bond that remains flexible after washing
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: This high strength adhesive dries crystal clear and can be used on a variety of surfaces, making it the perfect alternative to a traditional needle and thread
- Washer and dryer safe
- BONDS FABRIC: Formulated to bond fabric and hard-to-hold embellishments
- WORKS GREAT ON: Fabric, Felt, Denim, Canvas, Buttons, Rhinestones, Ribbon and More
Bestseller No. 2
Fast Dry Sew Fabric Glue Liquid 1 Min Quick Bonding Reinforcing Adhesive Speedy Fix for All Fabrics Clothing Cotton Flannel Denim Leather Polyester Doll Repair - （60ml）
- 【 FAST DRY】: You’ll never know when you’ll need a quick fabric fix. This glue dries up in about 1 to 2 minutes giving you time for some minor adjustments even after the glue has already been applied. After proper application, it will cure within 24 hours.
- 【 EASY APPLICATION】: No more stitching! No needle work needed! Simply apply a thin layer of Glue to one side of the fabric and attach to the other piece of fabric. Press valid for 30 seconds and you’re done! It even comes with silicon brush for easy application in hard to reach areas.
- 【 WORKS IN ANY TYPE OF FABRIC】: Worried that it might not work for you? This fast drying glue works in any type of fabric including but not limited to cloth, linen, denim, felt, suede, leather, cotton, polyester, flannel, silk, synthetic and nylon.
- 【HIGH BONDING STRENGTH】: After fully cured, the glue will become clear in color and remain soft and flexible. After fully cured, it becomes waterproof and can withstand high and low temperature.
- 【 SAFE TO USE】: Made of non-toxic materials, the liquid glue is proven to be safe and can be used in most environments. It can be stored in any room temperature setting without direct sunlight. No corrosion and no irritation to the skin!
SaleBestseller No. 3
Aleenes Fabric Fusion Adhesive, 8-Ounce
- Perfect to adhere to a variety of surfaces and embellishments,
- Fabric adhesive does not string while you apply it to fabric,
- Available in an 8-oz bottle
- Find inspiration and techniques at I love to create com
Bestseller No. 4
Elmer's E431 Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue, 4 oz, Clear
- They are ideal for home decor projects, holiday ornaments and decorations, or handmade gifts that will add charm
- Good item for making many types of arts and crafts projects
- Manufactured in united states
- Package dimensions : 1.61 inches (H) x 5.71 inches (L) x 1.61 inches (W)
- Ideal for all fabric and paper projects
Bestseller No. 5
Secure Stitch Liquid Sewing Solution Kit! Fabric Glue That Quickly Mends, Alters, Hems & Embellishes Without a Needle and Thread! Includes: 4oz.Fabric Solution & 2oz All Fabric Solution
- NO NEEDLE, NO THREAD! The quick and easy sewing alternative eliminating a needle & thread! The perfect kit for all your liquid sewing needs! Won’t string when you apply it! Won’t bond to your skin!
- WASHABLE & FLEXIBLE! Creates a clear, colorless, flexible, permanent, washer & dryer proof bond great for Cotton, Denim, Felt, Fleece, Leather, Suede, Polyester, Rayon, Fibers, Velvet, Fabrics and More! Perfect for alterations, mending, & hemming apparel
- EASY APPLICATION! Includes 2 Applicator Bottles and 1 Silicon Applicator to allow for precise application every time! Use on a variety of materials and fabrics! Comes with 1 bottle of All Fabric solution and 1 for Synthetic Fabrics, both bottles with funnel tops!
- HEMMING IS A BREEZE! Included Hem Clips allow you to measure & hold fabric together without pins – hem pants, curtains, table cloths and more!
- CRAFTING & DECORATING! Perfect solution for crafting one-of-a-kind pieces; patching, appliqué, & other decorating!
Overall the best glue for cloth is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive adheres instantly to fabric and cloth. After application, Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is wearable in just 3 minutes and washable within 15 minutes, making it just about the fastest cloth adhesive you will be able to find. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive does not require any heat or solvents in order to cure and it is even UV resistant after full cure as well.
Best Glue for Mending Burns in Cloth
If you ever find you have a burn in cloth that needs repairing, the best glue for the job is Permatex Fabric Repair Kit. Permatex Fabric Repair Kit comes with several components including an instruction manual with details on how to properly match your colors, a mixing bottle, screen applicator, application spatula, and two cups of fabric air dry adhesive. Fixing a burn in cloth is no easy feat, but Permatex Fabric Repair Kit comes with all of the parts you will need in order to mend the burn without the need for any needles and thread.
Best Cloth Glue for Stain-Free Application
Some adhesives will stain your cloth if you get them in a place you don’t want them. If you need the promise of a stain-free application when choosing your cloth adhesive, the best glue for the job is Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive. Not only will Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive not stain your cloth, but it also dries quickly and maintains its flexibility.
Best Glue for Temporary Cloth Trim Repairs
If you prefer to mend cloth trim with needle and thread, that’s great as it is the best permanent way to bond cloth, but that doesn’t mean adhesives are rendered completely useless. When mending cloth trim you can use a temporary adhesive to hold the trim in place while you sew. The best adhesive for temporary cloth trim repairs is Dritz Stick Fabric Glue. Dritz Stick Fabric Glue will work on any trim no matter how delicate and will hold them in place for you so you can be sure your sewing is done correctly the first time.
The best overall glue for cloth is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. The best adhesive for burns in cloth is Permatex Fabric Repair Kit. The best adhesive for stainless application on cloth is Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive. The best adhesive for temporary cloth trim repairs is Dritz Stick Fabric Glue.
Yes, using fabric glue can be an alternative to sewing, but it is best to do your research before choosing an adhesive. Fabric glue is only a replacement for sewing if the glue is washable and permanent, just like sewing is.
Yes, Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will absolutely work for adhering cloth to leather, no problem at all.
Yes, Permatex Fabric Repair Kit will work great for fixing cigarette burns or just about any type of burn on fabric.
Yes, Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive is fully capable of adhering ribbon to cloth without puckering the ribbon at all.
There really isn’t much dry time for Dritz Stick Fabric Glue since it is a stick, but that is because it is meant to be a temporary adhesive in the sewing process.