Bestseller No. 1
Loctite PL Premium Max Construction Adhesive, Versatile Construction Glue for Wood, Concrete, Stone & More - 9 fl oz Cartridge, Pack of 1
- Strong, Versatile Adhesive: PL Premium MAX is strongest, most durable construction adhesive that remains 100% solid after curing for a wide variety of projects for consistently successful results
- Solid Durability: Doesn’t develop air pockets for better flexibility and a heavy-duty bond that professionals can trust
- Unrivaled Bonding: Works reliably on wood, laminate, drywall, concrete, brick, masonry, stone, marble, metal, stainless steel, fiberglass, and more
- Interior and Exterior: Great for framing, flooring, stairs, railings, and most landscaping and deck projects with no strong solvent odor and a 20-minute repositioning time
- All Weather: Waterproof and can be applied directly to wet and frozen surfaces in both cold (down to 10° F) and hot (120° F) temperatures
Bestseller No. 2
PC Products PC-Concrete Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, Two-Part 50 ml Cartridge, Gray 70505, 2.8 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
Bestseller No. 3
Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive, Versatile Construction Glue for Wood, Concrete, Metal & More - 10 fl oz Cartridge, Pack of 1
- All Purpose: One component polyurethane-based adhesive that covers a wide variety of projects and bonds to most materials for consistently successful results
- 3X Stronger: 3 times as strong as ordinary construction adhesives and stronger than many substrates it joins together
- Versatile: Ideal for sub floor installations and bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, OSB, drywall, brick, concrete, masonry, stone, foam insulation, metal, ceramic, PVC, and more
- Interior and Exterior: Paintable adhesive with no strong solvent odor that sets in 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours for projects inside and out
- Weather Resistant: Waterproof and can be applied directly to wet and frozen surfaces without shrinking and cures in cold temperatures
Bestseller No. 4
Protective Coating Products PC-Crete Epoxy Putty, 2oz Tube, Concrete Gray (25581)
- Epoxy putty stick for repairs to concrete and masonry surfaces; fill cracks and chips
- Looks like concrete when cured; great for statues, steps, fountains and missing mortar
- Cures in less than 60 minutes; cut, mix, apply and shape
- Hand moldable putty epoxy
- Fast setting - looks like concrete
Bestseller No. 5
Kraken Bond High Tack Construction Adhesive - White Waterproof Hybrid Sealant for Heavy Building Materials, Tile, Concrete, Stone & Metal, Outdoor Panel Bonding Adhesive | 1 Pack, 9.8 Fl. Oz.
- 【𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬】 Our High Tack Construction Adhesive was created specifically as a universal adhesive for bonding various extremely heavy building materials. With a superior ultimate bonding strength of 771.61 pounds / 3.93 inches, it has enabled the bonding of a wide range of materials and surfaces. It outperforms standard construction adhesive.
- 【𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦】All kinds of surfaces, even wet and slick ones, are applicable. Ideal for repairing and building with cement, marble, miracle, ceramic, stone, tile, granite, etc. It can be used as a waterproof adhesive both indoors and outdoors in the construction industry.
- 【𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗】 The Hybrid High Tack Polymer adhesive is available in a 9.8 oz without Caulk GUN. Suitable for heavy-duty mounting and pasting with a caulk gun or cutting with a knife.
- 【𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘】 The surface of the material to be bonded should be as wide as possible and the adhesive should be applied to the entire surface, especially when installing heavy objects. Offers extremely strong durability, and once attached, there is no turning back.
- 【𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗗𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡】 Bonding to a wide range of building materials, including wall cladding elements and ceiling panels, sound isolation panels, thermal isolation panels, casings and frames in building construction, wooden and plastic laths, ornaments and frames, doorways, window sills, skirting boards, and cover plates, complete construction elements in frames, and flooring.
One of the most common ways for you to need an adhesive for the concrete in your home is if the mortar binding your concrete together cracks. This can be a real problem as it can cause a lot of weathering, particularly in cold climates. That’s why the very best adhesive to tackle concrete mortar repair is Quikrete Mortar Repair. It has a sanded acrylic formula that adheres to concrete flawlessly and its texture will blend in beautifully with the surrounding mortar so it looks no different than what was there before.
Best Concrete Glue for Cold Temperatures
It can be tough to find a good reinforcement or repair adhesive for concrete in cold temperatures as few adhesives can handle the freeze and thaw conditions of those sorts of climates. And for that reason, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is by far the best adhesive for the job. SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is designed to withstand freezing and thawing and is perfect to use in repairing concrete or reinforcing its mortar. If you live in a cold climate, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is going to be your best friend by far.
How to Repair Concrete Mortar with Quikrete Mortar Repair
Best Glue for Concrete Blocks
When gluing concrete blocks you need an adhesive that can compete with traditional mortar, which makes Liquid Nails LN-905 the perfect glue for concrete blocks. Liquid Nails LN-905 is great for outdoor applications and won’t shift when curing, holding concrete strong and reliably.
Best Glue for Sealing Concrete
When looking for an adhesive to seal concrete, you need a strong polyurethane. The best adhesive for sealing concrete is Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive because it is 3x stronger than most other construction adhesives and is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is completely weather-resistant and waterproof and can even be applied directly to wet or frozen surfaces.
To conclude, the best glue for concrete overall is Quikrete Mortar Repair. The best adhesive for concrete in cold temperatures is Sikalatex Concrete Adhesive. The best glue for concrete blocks is Liquid Nails LN-905. And the best adhesive for sealing concrete is Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive.
No, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive should not be applied to wet cinderblocks as it will not be able to bond. Only apply to SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive to dry concrete.
Liquid Nails LN-905 will set within a few hours of being applied, but will fully cure in 24-48 hours depending on the amount used.
Yes, Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive will adhere to both painted and non-painted concrete without any problems. Non-painted is preferable, but painted will work just fine.
Yes, Quikrete Mortar Repair can be painted just like any regular mortar, even though it is more like a caulk.
Yes, absolutely, but it is important to make sure that whatever adhesive you use is weatherproof and can withstand high temperatures.