Bestseller No. 1
PC Products PC-Concrete Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, Two-Part 50 ml Cartridge, Gray 70505
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
SaleBestseller No. 2
Loctite PL Premium Max Construction Adhesive 9 fl oz, 1 Cartridge
- Strong, Versatile Adhesive: PL Premium MAX is strongest, most durable construction adhesive that remains 100% solid after curing for a wide variety of projects for consistently successful results
- Solid Durability: Doesn’t develop air pockets for better flexibility and a heavy-duty bond that professionals can trust
- Unrivaled Bonding: Works reliably on wood, laminate, drywall, concrete, brick, masonry, stone, marble, metal, stainless steel, fiberglass, and more
- Interior and Exterior: Great for framing, flooring, stairs, railings, and most landscaping and deck projects with no strong solvent odor and a 20-minute repositioning time
- All Weather: Waterproof and can be applied directly to wet and frozen surfaces in both cold (down to 10° F) and hot (120° F) temperatures
SaleBestseller No. 3
1 qt Dap 02131 Concrete Bonder Multi-Purpose Concrete Bonding Additive
- This Product Is Highly Durable
- The Product Is Manufactured In United States
- The Product Is Easy To Use
- Brand Name: Dap
Bestseller No. 4
SIKA 187782 R, White, Concrete bonding adhesive, admixture for portland-cement mortar, 1-Gallon
- 2 in 1 Product : Latex bonding agent and admixture for mortar and concrete. A non-reemulsifiable bonding adhesive and fortifier. Improves the bond between old concrete and new concrete and as a fortifier, improves strength, adhesion, and durability.
- Admixture (replacing water) used in cement based products to improve adhesion, get a surface with higher density, and improve overall performance.
- As a bonding grout (prime coat) when mixed with sand and portland cement.
- PERFORMANCE : Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding grout. Does not produce a vapor barrier
- DURABILITY: Increased resistance to freeze/thaw resistant
SaleBestseller No. 5
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive, Permanent, Bonds Laminate, Wood, Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Clear Glue, Net Wt 12.23 oz
- HIGH STRENGTH, FAST TACKING spray adhesive that bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard, insulation, fabric, melamine, polyethylene, polypropylene, and SBR rubber.
- PERMANENT BOND: Versatile, fast drying, contact-type spray glue bonds strongly to a wide range of projects both large and small, crafting to construction.
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE to choose the width of lace-patterned spray needed for your project.
- RESISTANCE to moisture and high temperatures.
- APPLICATIONS include interior construction-insulation, HVAC, office partition; general industrial maintenance and repair projects; large, surface bonding of wood, laminates, particle board, and MDF.
One of the most common ways for you to need an adhesive for the concrete in your home is if the mortar binding your concrete together cracks. This can be a real problem as it can cause a lot of weathering, particularly in cold climates. That’s why the very best adhesive to tackle concrete mortar repair is Quikrete Mortar Repair. It has a sanded acrylic formula that adheres to concrete flawlessly and its texture will blend in beautifully with the surrounding mortar so it looks no different than what was there before.
Best Concrete Glue for Cold Temperatures
It can be tough to find a good reinforcement or repair adhesive for concrete in cold temperatures as few adhesives can handle the freeze and thaw conditions of those sorts of climates. And for that reason, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is by far the best adhesive for the job. SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is designed to withstand freezing and thawing and is perfect to use in repairing concrete or reinforcing its mortar. If you live in a cold climate, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive is going to be your best friend by far.
How to Repair Concrete Mortar with Quikrete Mortar Repair
Best Glue for Concrete Blocks
When gluing concrete blocks you need an adhesive that can compete with traditional mortar, which makes Liquid Nails LN-905 the perfect glue for concrete blocks. Liquid Nails LN-905 is great for outdoor applications and won’t shift when curing, holding concrete strong and reliably.
Best Glue for Sealing Concrete
When looking for an adhesive to seal concrete, you need a strong polyurethane. The best adhesive for sealing concrete is Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive because it is 3x stronger than most other construction adhesives and is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is completely weather-resistant and waterproof and can even be applied directly to wet or frozen surfaces.
To conclude, the best glue for concrete overall is Quikrete Mortar Repair. The best adhesive for concrete in cold temperatures is Sikalatex Concrete Adhesive. The best glue for concrete blocks is Liquid Nails LN-905. And the best adhesive for sealing concrete is Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive.
No, SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive should not be applied to wet cinderblocks as it will not be able to bond. Only apply to SikaLatex R Concrete Bonding Adhesive to dry concrete.
Liquid Nails LN-905 will set within a few hours of being applied, but will fully cure in 24-48 hours depending on the amount used.
Yes, Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive will adhere to both painted and non-painted concrete without any problems. Non-painted is preferable, but painted will work just fine.
Yes, Quikrete Mortar Repair can be painted just like any regular mortar, even though it is more like a caulk.
Yes, absolutely, but it is important to make sure that whatever adhesive you use is weatherproof and can withstand high temperatures.