What is the best glue for converse?
Converse are some of the most popular shoes in the world and it can be sad when your favorite pair breaks. But, you don’t have to get a whole new pair just because your old ones are broken, you can fix them with just some glue. Here are the best glues for Converse.
Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
Boot-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH shoe glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping!
- STRONG FLEXIBLE BOND IN SECONDS. Make your repairs with confidence, Shoe-Fix Glue creates a flexible bond fast!
- NO EXPANDING, dries clear, heat, cold, and moisture resistant.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: Faux Leather, Vinyl, Polyurethane, Leather, Rubber, Plastic, Wood, Fabric, and more!
- REPAIRS ALL TYPES OF FOOTWEAR: boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, dress shoes, high heels, sandals, cleats, hand bags, sneakers, and much more!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Gorilla Clear Glue, 5.75 Ounce Bottle, Clear
- Crystal Clear
- Water Resistant
- Incredibly Strong
- Bonds Virtually Everything: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass & More
Bestseller No. 3
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue - The Original - 4fl oz - Tip Kit Included - Dries Clear - Metal Tip - Wrinkle Resistant - Flexible and Crack Resistant - Strong Hold Adhesive - Made in USA
- CLEAR-DRYING PREMIUM ART & CRAFT GLUE: Create a professional-level look for all styles of crafts. Best art glitter glue available.
- MULTIPLE-SIZED TIPS: Provides more choices in application! Get better accuracy, freedom, and control with precision tips that twist and snap into place!
- WRINKLE & CLUMP RESISTANT: Specially formulated to stay smooth and minimize warping or wrinkling. When highly desiring no warping or wrinkling be conservative with application of glue.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly made in USA and safe to use on a variety of projects with an industrial strength bond. 1 Year Shelf Life.
- FREEZE/THAW STABLE: Can ship year ‘round and has been tested to be freeze/thaw stable for 5 freeze/thaw cycles. Perfect arts & crafts glue for the holidays!
SaleBestseller No. 4
Super Strong Nail Glue for Acrylic Nails, Nail Tips and Press On Nails (8ml) NYK1 Nail Bond Brush On Nail Glue for Press On Nails Long Lasting Acrylic Nail Glue for Nail Tips Fake Nails Nail Glue Gel
- ★ EXTRA-FILL Superstrong Nail Tip Adhesive with Fine Precision Brush Applicator
- ★ Quick Dry Nail Care Glue
- ★ Strong, Reliable and Long-Lasting Salon Professional Nail Glue. Compatible with all Nail Tips, Nailene, Makartt and Kiss Nail Glue.
- ★ Nail Technician Glue - Size: 8ml / 8g
- ★ Protective Hold for a Perfectly Strong Bonding of the Nail to the Tip
SaleBestseller No. 5
Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive for Fixing Worn Shoes or Boots, Clear, 3.7-Ounce Tube
- Shoe Repair and Protective Coating for Leather, Vinyl, Rubber or Canvas
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – Perfect for patching Small holes
- Waterproof – Bond remains secure even when exposed to Water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards
By far the best glue for Converse is Shoe Goo. Shoe Goo is simply one of the best glues on the market for its versatility and durability. Shoe Goo will be able to repair any part of your Converse, whether it be the rubber sole or the canvas top. Shoe Goo is also a permanent repair solution, so once you use it, you will never need to repair the same part of your Converse again.
Best Glue for the Rubber of Converse
If the rubber sole of your Converse comes loose and you need a strong rubber glue to fix the problem, look no further than Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is rubber-toughened, so it is rubber-like when it dries. It can resist extreme temperatures, shock, vibrations, and is clear and flexible when dry, making it the perfect adhesive to use for Converse that get used frequently.
Best Glue for Converse Canvas
The best glue for the canvas part of your Converse, by far, is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is an incredibly strong clue that dries in just 3 minutes and fully cures within 15 and is even washable, so your Converse patch-up won’t be lost when you wash your shoes.
Best Waterproof Glue for Converse
If you are looking for a waterproof glue to repair your Converse, then the best option is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair. Created by real shoemakers, Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair is completely unaffected by moisture, heat, or cold and will remain strong and flexible no matter the climate.
The best overall glue for Converse is Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive. The best glue for the rubber of Converse is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. The best adhesive for Converse canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. And the best waterproof glue for Converse is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue.
Yes, absolutely. For the canvas part of Converse Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will be the best for adding embellishments. And for the rubber part of Converse, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is the best glue.
If not properly stored, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue will dry up in the bottle. After using it, make sure to put the cap back on quickly and store it in a dry, room temperature place.
Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will dry in just 3 minutes and 15 minutes to fully cure. After 15 minutes you can get Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive wet.
Shoe Goo comes in back, white, and clear, so it will be able to blend in well with whatever Converse you repair.
Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue is very different from super glue because it is flexible after drying and super glue is rigid, which is no good for long-term shoe repairs.