What is the best glue for converse?
Converse are some of the most popular shoes in the world and it can be sad when your favorite pair breaks. But, you don’t have to get a whole new pair just because your old ones are broken, you can fix them with just some glue. Here are the best glues for Converse.
Table of Contents
SaleBestseller No. 1
Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive for Fixing Worn Shoes or Boots, Clear, 3.7-Ounce Tube
- Shoe Repair and Protective Coating for Leather, Vinyl, Rubber or Canvas
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – Perfect for patching Small holes
- Waterproof – Bond remains secure even when exposed to Water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards
Bestseller No. 2
Boot-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH shoe glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping!
- STRONG FLEXIBLE BOND IN SECONDS. Make your repairs with confidence, Shoe-Fix Glue creates a flexible bond fast!
- NO EXPANDING, dries clear, heat, cold, and moisture resistant.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: Faux Leather, Vinyl, Polyurethane, Leather, Rubber, Plastic, Wood, Fabric, and more!
- REPAIRS ALL TYPES OF FOOTWEAR: boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, dress shoes, high heels, sandals, cleats, hand bags, sneakers, and much more!
Bestseller No. 3
Shoe Glue Sole Repair Adhesive, Evatage Waterproof Shoe Repair Glue Kit with Shoe Fix Glue for Sneakers Boots Leather Handbags Fix Soles Heels Repair
- Warm Tips: Different from the instant shoe glues, slow-drying shoe glue is more flexible and durable. Our leather glue is dried within 5 minutes, and fully cured after 24 hours to achieve the best bonding strength and waterproof effect. PLEASE Kindly follow the steps of our instruction for a better bonding performance
- Professional Grade Shoe Sole Glue – Compatible with most footwear material including leather, vinyl, rubber, canvas, and more. Bonds, protects and repairs every shoe. Each glue for shoes contains enough glue for more than 20 shoes.
- Shoe Repair Glue Kit – Comes with 1pcs 60ml waterproof shoe glue, 5pcs glue applicators, 1pcs sandpaper, and rubber band for repairing shoes. Evatage shoe glue repair adhesive is a fast and simple way to save your favorite shoes.
- Easy to Use – Shoe repair glue is made with a soft tube design with precision tips, leather shoe glue is easy to squeeze out have perfect accuracy and control. Equipped with sandpaper, mini applicators and rubber bands, make it easy to work with this boot glue
- Wide Application – Clear shoe glue sole adhesive makes long-lasting repairs and seal leaks on boots, sneakers, sandals, or hiking footwear. They also make a great sealant and bonding for leather belts, handbags, crafts
Bestseller No. 4
SHOE BOND Shoe Glue - Professional Grade, Clear Shoe Sole Glue - Quick Dry Shoe Repair Formula Works in Seconds - Adhesive, Waterproof Shoe Glue for Sneakers, Hiking Shoes, Boots, Sandals, and More
- Restore Your Favorite Pair of Shoes in Seconds - Apply a Thin Layer of Shoe Bond to patch up your comfiest pair of hiking boots or fix up the sole of your sandals for another season. Our shoe sole glue is a DIY, simple solution that will save time, money, and your favorite footwear.
- Tough But Flexible Seal - Shoe Bond glue for shoes repair is rubber toughened and waterproof. It delivers a strong, secure seal that will withstand the test of time and use. Our super glue for shoes stays flexible after it dries so the sole won't break apart again when you're walking.
- Extra Strength Precision Tip Applicator - Our shoe sole glue boasts a high viscosity and is fitted with an extra-strong precision tip applicator so you have perfect accuracy and control.
- Works Within Seconds - Designed to be quick and easy to use, our professional grade glue for shoe repair bonds sole and shoe in 30 seconds. Each bottle contains enough glue for 20 shoes.
- Multi-Purpose and Versatile - Fix hiking boots, sneakers, sandals, or heels. This doesn't just work magic for shoe repair! It's a great sealant for patching up belts, handbags, hooks, or DIY crafts.
Bestseller No. 5
HEYJOY E300 Shoe Glue Sole Repair Adhesive Multipurpose Professional Grade Super Clear Glue Waterproof for Shoe Repair Plastic,Metal,Leather,0.71oz/20g
- 👟Please seal it after use to prevent the glue from curing.❗This product is most suitable for applying glue on small areas of shoe edges, Large areas cannot be repaired.
- 👟Clean the mouth of the bottle and close the cap tightly after use. After use, store the glue in a cool and dry place.
- 👟30 minutes bonding time, 24 hours overall curing time, waterproof, sandable, paintable.
- 👟High-strength bonding, long repair duration, light and easy to apply, and can be reused.
- 👟 Multi-purpose quality maintenance, including plastic shoes, fake nails, sequins, jewelry, etc.
By far the best glue for Converse is Shoe Goo. Shoe Goo is simply one of the best glues on the market for its versatility and durability. Shoe Goo will be able to repair any part of your Converse, whether it be the rubber sole or the canvas top. Shoe Goo is also a permanent repair solution, so once you use it, you will never need to repair the same part of your Converse again.
Best Glue for the Rubber of Converse
If the rubber sole of your Converse comes loose and you need a strong rubber glue to fix the problem, look no further than Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is rubber-toughened, so it is rubber-like when it dries. It can resist extreme temperatures, shock, vibrations, and is clear and flexible when dry, making it the perfect adhesive to use for Converse that get used frequently.
Best Glue for Converse Canvas
The best glue for the canvas part of your Converse, by far, is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is an incredibly strong clue that dries in just 3 minutes and fully cures within 15 and is even washable, so your Converse patch-up won’t be lost when you wash your shoes.
Best Waterproof Glue for Converse
If you are looking for a waterproof glue to repair your Converse, then the best option is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair. Created by real shoemakers, Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair is completely unaffected by moisture, heat, or cold and will remain strong and flexible no matter the climate.
The best overall glue for Converse is Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive. The best glue for the rubber of Converse is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. The best adhesive for Converse canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. And the best waterproof glue for Converse is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue.
Yes, absolutely. For the canvas part of Converse Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will be the best for adding embellishments. And for the rubber part of Converse, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is the best glue.
If not properly stored, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue will dry up in the bottle. After using it, make sure to put the cap back on quickly and store it in a dry, room temperature place.
Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will dry in just 3 minutes and 15 minutes to fully cure. After 15 minutes you can get Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive wet.
Shoe Goo comes in back, white, and clear, so it will be able to blend in well with whatever Converse you repair.
Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue is very different from super glue because it is flexible after drying and super glue is rigid, which is no good for long-term shoe repairs.