What is the best glue for converse?
Converse are some of the most popular shoes in the world and it can be sad when your favorite pair breaks. But, you don’t have to get a whole new pair just because your old ones are broken, you can fix them with just some glue. Here are the best glues for Converse.
Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
Shoe Glue Sole Repair Adhesive, Evatage Waterproof Shoe Repair Glue Kit with Shoe Fix Glue for Sneakers Boots Leather Handbags Fix Soles Heels Repair
- Warm Tips: Different from the instant shoe glues, slow-drying shoe glue is more flexible and durable. Our leather glue is dried within 5 minutes, and fully cured after 24 hours to achieve the best bonding strength and waterproof effect. PLEASE Kindly follow the steps of our instruction for a better bonding performance
- Professional Grade Shoe Sole Glue – Compatible with most footwear material including leather, vinyl, rubber, canvas, and more. Bonds, protects and repairs every shoe. Each glue for shoes contains enough glue for more than 20 shoes.
- Shoe Repair Glue Kit – Comes with 1pcs 60ml waterproof shoe glue, 5pcs glue applicators, 1pcs sandpaper, and rubber band for repairing shoes. Evatage shoe glue repair adhesive is a fast and simple way to save your favorite shoes.
- Easy to Use – Shoe repair glue is made with a soft tube design with precision tips, leather shoe glue is easy to squeeze out have perfect accuracy and control. Equipped with sandpaper, mini applicators and rubber bands, make it easy to work with this boot glue
- Wide Application – Clear shoe glue sole adhesive makes long-lasting repairs and seal leaks on boots, sneakers, sandals, or hiking footwear. They also make a great sealant and bonding for leather belts, handbags, crafts
Bestseller No. 2
Gorilla Super Glue Gel XL, 25 Gram, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- GEL FORMULA: No run control gel formula that is great for use on vertical surfaces
- ANTI CLOG CAP: Helps keep the glue from drying out. It's Gorilla tough use after use.
- IMPACT TOUGH: Specially formulated for increased impact resistance and strength
- FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds. No clamping required.
- VERSATILE: Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more. Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive for Fixing Worn Shoes or Boots, Clear, 3.7-Ounce Tube
- Shoe Repair and Protective Coating for Leather, Vinyl, Rubber or Canvas
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – Perfect for patching Small holes
- Waterproof – Bond remains secure even when exposed to Water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Shoe Glue Sole Repair Adhesive, Waterproof Clear Shoe Repair Glue Kit for Sneakers Leather Boots Handbags Fix Soles Heels Repair (60mL)
- 👞【Shoe Glue Sole Repair Adhesive】Loeosn shoe glue is ideal for fixing worn soles or damaged heels, coating shoes to prevent premature wear and sealing galoshes, waders or rubber boots. The unique formula is designed for strong abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials.
- 👞【Shoe Repair Glue Kit】1pcs 60ml waterproof clear shoe glue + 1pcs rubber band + 2pcs sandpaper for repairing shoes.
- 👞【Precision Tip Design】Shoe repair glue is made with a soft tube design with precision tips, leather shoe glue is easy to squeeze out have perfect accuracy and control. Make it easy to work with this boot glue.
- 👞【Easy to Use】Different from other quick-drying glues, slow-drying soft glue has stronger waterproof function and more durable characteristics. It is initially cured for 3-5 minutes, and the waterproof effect is remarkable after it is fully cured after standing for 24 hours. (Full Curing Time is 24 hours）
- 👞【Wide Application】Clear shoe glue sole adhesive makes long-lasting repairs and seal leaks on boots, sneakers, sandals, or hiking footwear. They also make a great sealant and bonding for leather belts, handbags, crafts.
By far the best glue for Converse is Shoe Goo. Shoe Goo is simply one of the best glues on the market for its versatility and durability. Shoe Goo will be able to repair any part of your Converse, whether it be the rubber sole or the canvas top. Shoe Goo is also a permanent repair solution, so once you use it, you will never need to repair the same part of your Converse again.
Best Glue for the Rubber of Converse
If the rubber sole of your Converse comes loose and you need a strong rubber glue to fix the problem, look no further than Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is rubber-toughened, so it is rubber-like when it dries. It can resist extreme temperatures, shock, vibrations, and is clear and flexible when dry, making it the perfect adhesive to use for Converse that get used frequently.
Best Glue for Converse Canvas
The best glue for the canvas part of your Converse, by far, is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is an incredibly strong clue that dries in just 3 minutes and fully cures within 15 and is even washable, so your Converse patch-up won’t be lost when you wash your shoes.
Best Waterproof Glue for Converse
If you are looking for a waterproof glue to repair your Converse, then the best option is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair. Created by real shoemakers, Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair is completely unaffected by moisture, heat, or cold and will remain strong and flexible no matter the climate.
The best overall glue for Converse is Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive. The best glue for the rubber of Converse is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. The best adhesive for Converse canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. And the best waterproof glue for Converse is Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue.
Yes, absolutely. For the canvas part of Converse Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will be the best for adding embellishments. And for the rubber part of Converse, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is the best glue.
If not properly stored, Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue will dry up in the bottle. After using it, make sure to put the cap back on quickly and store it in a dry, room temperature place.
Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive will dry in just 3 minutes and 15 minutes to fully cure. After 15 minutes you can get Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive wet.
Shoe Goo comes in back, white, and clear, so it will be able to blend in well with whatever Converse you repair.
Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue: Instant Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue is very different from super glue because it is flexible after drying and super glue is rigid, which is no good for long-term shoe repairs.