What is the best glue for espadrilles?
Espadrilles are fun, comfortable shoes that are super comfortable to wear in the summertime, but because they aren’t made with traditional shoe materials, it can be difficult to find the best glues to reair them when they break. Here are the best glues for espadrilles.
Table of Contents
SaleBestseller No. 1
Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive for Fixing Worn Shoes or Boots, Clear, 3.7-Ounce Tube
- Shoe Repair and Protective Coating for Leather, Vinyl, Rubber or Canvas
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – Perfect for patching Small holes
- Waterproof – Bond remains secure even when exposed to Water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards
SaleBestseller No. 2
Gorilla Super Glue Gel, 20 Gram, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- GEL FORMULA: No run control gel formula that is great for use on vertical surfaces
- ANTI CLOG CAP: Helps keep glue from drying out. It's Gorilla tough use after use
- IMPACT TOUGH: Specially formulated for increased impact resistance and strength
- FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds. No clamping required
- VERSATILE: Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more. Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials
SaleBestseller No. 3
Skechers womens Bobs Breeze - Canvas Espadrille Memory Foam Slip on Ballet Flat, Black, 7.5 US
- memory foam foot bed
- Flexible sole
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Adidas Sneaker and Shoe Deodorizer with Citrus Scent- Shoe Odor Eliminator - Long Lasting Shoe Freshener
- Knockout Odor Neutralizer – Remove smells and keep your kicks smelling as fresh as they look. Apply your deodorizer spray from Adidas to your smelliest shoes, and enjoy sweet, citrus-scented relief.
- Gym Bag Must-Have – Keep your athletic shoes smelling great, wherever you are. Store your sneaker deodorizer spray in your duffel bag, locker, or luggage, ready to dominate odor at a moment’s notice.
- For Any Footwear – Whatever style you rock, make sure your shoes smell fresh. Your shoe odor spray is great for sneakers, boots, dress shoes, and no-sock shoes like heels, house slippers, and flats.
- Recyclable Can – Help keep the planet clean for future generations by recycling your aluminum shoe refresher spray can. Join us, and countless others just like you, in our quest to make a difference.
- 3 Stripes, 1 Great Legacy – Put your trust in a legendary athletic apparel and accessory brand. Your Adidas shoe spray is here to help your feet smell fresh on the field, at work, and out on the town.
By far the best glue for espadrilles is Shoe Goo. Shoe Goo is simply one of the best glues on the market for its versatility and durability. Shoe Goo will be able to repair any pair of espadrilles because it can cond to a wide range of materials, including canvas. Shoe Goo works great as a sealant and is a permanent repair solution, so once you use it to repair your espadrille, you will never need to repair the same spot again.
Best Glue for Espadrilles with a Brush
Sometimes espadrilles require thin and precise adhesive applications when being repaired and for those times, look no further than Krazy Glue. Krazy Glue comes with a small brush to allow for thin and precise adhesive applications. It is also easier to cover larger areas with Krazy Glue, so if you have a bogger repair for your espadrilles, Krazy Glue will be able to handle that as well without creating much, if any, mess.
Best Glue for Espadrille Canvas
The best glue for the canvas part of your espadrilles, by far, is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive is an incredibly strong clue that dries in just 3 minutes and fully cures within 15 and is even washable, so your espadrille patch-up won’t be lost when you wash your shoes.
Best UV-Resistant Glue for Espadrilles
If you wear your espadrilles out in the sun frequently, then you may need a UV-resistant glue to help you with repairs. The best UV-resistant glue for espadrilles is Amazing GOOP II MAX. Amazing GOOP II MAX is a strong, waterproof adhesive that stays flexible, never becomes brittle and resists cracking and yellowing no matter the weather. On top of that, Amazing GOOP II MAX is also paintable, so if necessary, it can be painted to match your espadrille exactly.
The best overall glue for espadrilles is Shoe Goo. The best adhesive with a brush for espadrilles is Krazy Glue. The best glue for espadrille canvas is Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive. And the best UV-resistant adhesive for espadrilles is Amazing GOOP II MAX.
For espadrilles, it is better to use a waterproofing spray than an adhesive. The adhesive likely wouldn’t last.
Yes, Shoe Goo is 100% waterproof. Though espadrille shouldn’t get wet, you won’t have to worry if they do after you have repaired them with Shoe Goo, the glue will hold nicely.
Krazy Glue takes just 2 to 6 minutes to set and does not require any clamping at all in order to help it dry.
Yes, after repairing fabric with Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive it is wearable within just 3 minutes and it is completely washable within 15 minutes.
Yes, Amazing GOOP II MAX can be painted, so it can be whatever color you need it to be to match your espadrille.