Bestseller No. 1
Ceramic Glue, 30g Glue for Porcelain and Pottery Repair, Instant Strong Glue for Pottery, Porcelain, Glass, Plastic, Metal, Rubber and DIY Craft (1)
- Super Viscosity: Unique instant bonding performance, which can bond any ceramic products, glass products within a few seconds. This is the most effective and economical adhesive. Other glues are only short-lived or even non-sticky, but Nayrmaer ceramic repair glue can always remain viscous to make your pottery, porcelain, crafts stable and beautiful.
- Safe and Non-toxic: We insist on producing exclusive ceramic glue for pottery formula, which has passed MSDS, SGS and various safety reports. Nayrmaer porcelain glue is transparent, odorless and environmentally friendly, 100% safe. Many other ceramic glues are called ceramic glues, but the ingredients are just ordinary glue, even low-quality glue, which will cause imperceptible harm to your health.
- Easy to Apply: The nozzle design of super glue for ceramic repair allows it to be easily applied to the bonding area. Packed with a tip applicator, porcelain glue provides faster and easier precise dispensing for those tiny hard-to-reach places. The simple to use pottery glue will make your welding projects so much easier!
- All-Purpose Glue: Nayrmaer ceramic glue permanently bonds a wide variety of materials and is suitable for restoring ceramics, porcelain, glass, plastic, wood and more. It can also be used for the bonding of ceramics and metals, metals and other materials, such as metal and plastic, metal and rubber, metal and wood, etc. The glue for ceramics and porcelain is suitable for all kinds of uneven, rough and vertical surfaces.
- Thoughtful After-sales Service: If you are not satisfied with porcelain glue for ceramics you received, or if the paste overflows due to the shipping process, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to provide you with replacement or refund services.
Bestseller No. 2
Super Flower Glue,Floral Glue,Corsage Glue,Used in DIY,Flower Arrangement Design Repair and Bonding(60ML/Clear)
- 【Wide application】Suitable for Making and repairing flower arrangements, dried flowers, fresh flowers, corsage, shoe flowers, hand string flowers, and necklace flowers.It can be used for bonding between the same material or different materials. This glue is transparent and colorless,very durable.Great for crafting,everyday object restoration,and more.Glue is suitable for all kinds of uneven,rough and vertical surfaces.
- 【Convenient to Use】Flower adhesive glue is convenient for use with tube design with precision metal tip applicator,easy to squeeze out as much as you need for handiwork without mess and spilling.
- 【Safe and Non-toxic】We insist on the production of exclusive Flower glue formula,which has passed MSDS, SGS and various safety reports.Our Flower glue is clear,odorless and environmentally friendly products,100% safe.Many other Flower glues are just called Flower glues, but the ingredients are just ordinary glue or even inferior glue,which will cause undetectable damage to your health!
- 【Clear Flower Glue】 Our Flower glue dries clear and won’t yellow over time.Slow drying glue features high elasticity and strong stickiness,drying time is 1-2 minutes.Dry totally after 24 hours.
- 【What You Will Get】60g Transparent Flower glue and 24-hour friendly customer service,you can contact us at any time to bring you a high-quality shopping experience.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Fruit Fly Traps Fungus Gnat Traps Yellow Sticky Bug Traps 36 Pack Non-Toxic and Odorless for Indoor Outdoor Use Protect The Plant
- 🦟〖Yellow Sticky Traps〗-- Bright yellow color attract flying insects, and high quality glue keeps them from escaping. Specially designed for flying plant pests. Great for outdoor or indoor plant, especially potted plants.
- 🦟〖Safe and Non-toxic〗-- Gnat killer traps use bright colors and glue to catch pests, odorless and harmful drugs, no harm to people and pets.
- 🦟〖Easy to Use〗-- Easy to peel it and insert it in the plant pot or the fruit without sticky hands. Suitable for a houseplant, a home kitchen, or a garden.
- 🦟〖Long Lasting〗-- Yellow sticky fruit fly traps with a upgraded strong adhesive so they are UV resistant and waterproof. Not need to replace them until fully covered with bugs.
- 🦟〖Package Included〗-- Pack of 36 pcs. 18 Butterflies Shape and 18 Tree Shape. The shape of butterflies and trees is small and convenient for small potted plants.
Bestseller No. 4
DGHAOP 10pcs Water Plants Cultivation Fixed Ring Base 25mm Aquatic Water Plant Fixed Ring for Aquarium Landscape Ceramic Plant Pot
- Very high quality aquarium decoration and creative plant fixing ring are used to decorate the fish tank landscape and better decorate your greening
- The fixing ring is made of ceramic and excellent material to bring better use experience
- The dead weight of the fixed ring can make the water and grass sink better; Grass can be raised without bottom sand and water, grass and mud; The planting ring itself has many holes, which will not affect the growth of aquatic plants
- The fixed ring is widely used as a fixed anchor ring for various aquatic plants, so as to better decorate your fish tank
- Package includes: 10 x Water Plant Fixed Rings; Out diameter: 25mm; Height: 25mm; Inner diameter: 15mm
SaleBestseller No. 5
Surebonder B-2001 Skillet Glue, 1 Pound, 16 Ounce, Cream
- Made in the USA
- 1 lb bag Skillet Glue
- High strength, superior bonding, minimal stringing
- Use with Surebonder 802 or 805 Glue Skillets
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy is the best glue, overall, for plant pots. Epoxies are generally the best adhesives for plant pots because of their strength and durability. Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy is a cheap and easily accessible epoxy that will hold any of your broken plant pots strongly and permanently. Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy can be used to glue broken pieces of plant pots back together or it can even be used as a gap filler and will set in just 6 minutes.
Best Glue for Ceramic Plant Pots
E6000 is by far one of the best crafting glues on the market and it is perfect for ceramic plant pots. E6000 bonds beautifully with ceramic, dries clear, and is even paintable, so it will be able to match your plant pot no matter what it looks like. E6000 is also temperature resistant and waterproof, so it will be able to handle pots that sit outside in the sun all day. It is also twice as strong as polyurethane, so your ceramic plant pot repair will be a permanent one for sure.
Best Glue for Porcelain Plant Pots
The best glue for porcelain plant pots is Pratley Quickest Clear because it is specifically designed to adhere to rigid materials and dries so clear it is practically invisible, so the porcelain pots won’t have any glue stains after it has been applied.
Best Glue for Terracotta Plant Pots
Terracotta plant pots, while beautiful, can be difficult to repair because of how heavy the material is. Because of that, you need a heavy-duty adhesive that can handle a lot of pressure and still hold strong. For those reasons, the best glue for terracotta plant pots is Loctite Marine Epoxy. It might be strange to use a marine epoxy to fix a terracotta pot, but because marine epoxies are designed to be extra durable and handle constant pressure for being submerged in water, they are actually some of the best to use on terracotta plant pots. Loctite Marine Epoxy is one of the cheapest and most accessible on the market and will definitely be able to hold your plant pot together.
The best overall glue for plant pots is Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy. The best adhesive for ceramic pots is E6000. The best glue for porcelain pots is Pratley Quickest Clear. And the best adhesive for terracotta pots is Loctite Marine Epoxy.
It depends. If the broken piece is small, then glue is definitely enough, but larger and heavier pieces might not be able to be held by glue alone. Large, heavy pieces of terracotta may need to be wired together along with glue.
It takes Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy a full 24 hours to cure completely. After applying Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy to a plant pot, give it the full 24 hours before you use the pot again in order to ensure the best results.
Yes, E6000 can be used on outdoor plant pots. Not only is E6000 waterproof, but it is also temperature resistant, so it can handle any climate as well as the moisture of any plant.
No, Pratley Quickest Clear runs a little thinner, so it is not advised to be used for pots where you need a thicker adhesive to repair your pieces.
Loctite Marine Epoxy, if stored properly in a dry and room temperature environment, should last around 1 year from the date it is shipped.