Bestseller No. 1
Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive, Multipurpose and Repositionable, 14 Ounce, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Heavy duty - dries permanent
- Repositionable, non-yellowing, Photo safe
- Comfort nozzle - wide pad, controlled fine mist - even application
- Meets new VOC standard
- Bonds – wood, metal, fabric, foam, plastic, paper, glass leather and more
Bestseller No. 2
3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive Glue, Low VOC, Paper, Cardboard, Fabric, Plastic, Metal, Wood, Net Wt 18 oz
- VERSATILE ADHESIVE: Bonds a wide range of lightweight materials (i.e., paper, cardboard fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood, felt, fiberglass, foam, leather, and more)
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- LOW VOC <25%: CARB and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD certified, helps contribute to LEED credits. Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for mist and web spray adhesives.
- AGGRESSIVE TACK: Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- BOND TIME: Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
Bestseller No. 3
Aleenes All Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray, 11-Ounce
- Perfect for adhering flat surfaces to flat surfaces, including: paper, cardboard and light wood,
- Before drying crystal clear, this tacky spray stays wet for about 60 seconds to allow your project to be moved
- Available in an 11-oz, spray can,
- Find inspiration and techniques at I love to create com
- NOTE:There are two sets of numbers on the bottom of the can ,these are internal codes and not the expiration date.
Bestseller No. 4
Krylon K07010 11-Ounce All-Purpose Spray Adhesive , White
- All purpose spray adhesive creates a smooth, flexible and non-wrinkling bond
- The extended open-tack time is ideal for larger projects
- Use this adhesive for scrapbook layouts, paper crafts on cardboard, fabric, balso wood, felt, photos, decoupage and more
- Extremely flammable; contents under pressure
- Comes in 11-ounce aerosol can
SaleBestseller No. 5
3M Super 77 Multipurpose Spray Adhesive, Low VOC, 14 oz.
- EFFECTIVE spray glue provides a secure bond in 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- IDEAL FOR LIGHT-DUTY MATERIALS including paper, fabric, felt, wood, cork, plastic film, foil, cardboard, fiberglass insulation, plastic, glass and more
- OTHER USES INCLUDE crafts, school projects, art projects, photo albums, light-duty repairs, light-duty soundproofing, decorating, and more
- PHOTO-SAFE ADHESIVE is great for creating albums and archiving
- MIST SPRAY application
Overall the best spray glue is 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive. 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive is an industrial-grade glue that can handle a variety of lightweight materials, including metal, paper, fiberglass, wood, felt, foam, leather, plastic, insulation, and more. 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive doesn’t soak into whatever you are using it for, and it takes just 15-30 seconds to set after application.
Best Repositionable Spray Glue
The best repositionable spray glue is Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive. Repositionable for up to 10 minutes after application, Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive has one of the strongest bonds of any spray adhesive available. Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive is heavy-duty, permanent, dries clear, never yellows, and is even photo-safe. Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive bonds really well with plastic, paper, glass, foam, metal, fabric, leather, wood, and more.
Best Spray Glue for Fabric
The best spray glue of fabric is Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray. While it is an all-purpose spray and works great on wood and paper, Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray also works really well on fabric, like most of Aleene’s products. Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray is repositionable for up to 60 seconds and dries completely clear.
Best Spray Glue for Cars
Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is the best spray glue for cars. Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is a high-temperature, super-strong adhesive that is perfect for repairing car headliners, which is the part of a car that would need a spray glue the most. However, it can be used for other details of the vehicle as well, like for carpets and mats, anything that is interior. Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is also resistant to extreme weather conditions and water.
The best overall spray glue is 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray. The best repositionable spray glue is Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive. The best spray glue for fabric is Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray. And the best spray glues for cars is Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive.
You should check your spray adhesive to be sure, but the default answer is no. Most spray adhesives will come in aerosol cans, which are highly flammable and should be kept well away from sparks and high temperatures.
No, 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive does not dry clear. It dries a milky white color that is slightly transparent.
It takes Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive 24 to cure fully. To apply, spray Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive to both surfaces and let rest for one minute to get tacky, then press the surfaces together and reposition as needed. Finally, let it rest for the full 24 hours for the strongest bond.
Yes, Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray is perfect for lining dressers with fabric as it adheres really well for both wood and fabric.
The manufacturer has not given a clear answer to this question, but a user has said that one can Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive will cover about 15 square feet in one can.