Bestseller No. 1
Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive, Multipurpose and Repositionable, 14 Ounce, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Heavy duty - dries permanent
- Repositionable, non-yellowing, Photo safe
- Comfort nozzle - wide pad, controlled fine mist - even application
- Meets new VOC standard
- Bonds – wood, metal, fabric, foam, plastic, paper, glass leather and more
SaleBestseller No. 2
3M Hi-Strength Spray Adhesive 90, 14.6 oz.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH spray glue provides secure adhesion in 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- ADHESIVE FORMULA ALLOWS FOR QUICK REPOSITIONING for perfect placement
- IDEAL FOR materials including rubber, glass, metal, wood, cork, flexible foam, plastic, cardboard, fiberglass insulation, drywall, and more
- ADDITIONAL USES INCLUDE crafts, household repairs, acoustic soundproofing, decorating, construction, cosmetic automotive fixes, and more
- MINIMIZES MESS you may experience with other adhesives including glues, contact cement, glue sticks, super glue, and more
Bestseller No. 3
Scotch Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive Spray, Bonds to Fabric, Cardboard, Plastic, Metal, Wood, Felt, and More, 10.7 Ounces (7716)
- Effective spary glue that forms a strong, durable bond
- Bonds quickly, and works on a broad range of surfaces
- Versatile and fast drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials: fabric, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood, felt, and more
- Other uses include crafts, school projects, art projects, photo albums, light-duty repairs, light-duty soundproofing, decorating, and more
- Adhesive resists seepage for a stronger bond
SaleBestseller No. 4
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive, Permanent, Bonds Laminate, Wood, Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Clear Glue, Net Wt 17.6 oz, Will Spray Upside Down
- HIGH STRENGTH, FAST TACKING spray adhesive that bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard, insulation, fabric, melamine, polyethylene, polypropylene, and SBR rubber.
- PERMANENT BOND: Versatile, fast drying, contact-type spray glue bonds strongly to a wide range of projects both large and small, crafting to construction.
- INVERTED CAN: Spray adhesive formula is easy to dispense while holding spray can upside down.
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE to choose the width of lace-patterned spray needed for your project.
- RESISTANCE to moisture and high temperatures.
Bestseller No. 5
Elmer's E451 Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive, 11 oz, Aerosol
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Specially formulated for mounting items to a variety of surfaces, including plastics.
- Dries fast and clear, resisting bleed-through.
- Sprays wide to cover large areas.
Overall the best spray glue is 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive. 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive is an industrial-grade glue that can handle a variety of lightweight materials, including metal, paper, fiberglass, wood, felt, foam, leather, plastic, insulation, and more. 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive doesn’t soak into whatever you are using it for, and it takes just 15-30 seconds to set after application.
Best Repositionable Spray Glue
The best repositionable spray glue is Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive. Repositionable for up to 10 minutes after application, Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive has one of the strongest bonds of any spray adhesive available. Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive is heavy-duty, permanent, dries clear, never yellows, and is even photo-safe. Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive bonds really well with plastic, paper, glass, foam, metal, fabric, leather, wood, and more.
Best Spray Glue for Fabric
The best spray glue of fabric is Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray. While it is an all-purpose spray and works great on wood and paper, Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray also works really well on fabric, like most of Aleene’s products. Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray is repositionable for up to 60 seconds and dries completely clear.
Best Spray Glue for Cars
Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is the best spray glue for cars. Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is a high-temperature, super-strong adhesive that is perfect for repairing car headliners, which is the part of a car that would need a spray glue the most. However, it can be used for other details of the vehicle as well, like for carpets and mats, anything that is interior. Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive is also resistant to extreme weather conditions and water.
The best overall spray glue is 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray. The best repositionable spray glue is Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive. The best spray glue for fabric is Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray. And the best spray glues for cars is Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive.
You should check your spray adhesive to be sure, but the default answer is no. Most spray adhesives will come in aerosol cans, which are highly flammable and should be kept well away from sparks and high temperatures.
No, 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Permanent Spray Adhesive does not dry clear. It dries a milky white color that is slightly transparent.
It takes Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive 24 to cure fully. To apply, spray Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive to both surfaces and let rest for one minute to get tacky, then press the surfaces together and reposition as needed. Finally, let it rest for the full 24 hours for the strongest bond.
Yes, Aleene’s All-Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray is perfect for lining dressers with fabric as it adheres really well for both wood and fabric.
The manufacturer has not given a clear answer to this question, but a user has said that one can Permatex Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive will cover about 15 square feet in one can.