Table of Contents
SaleBestseller No. 1
Goof Off FG653 Professional Strength Remover, Pourable 16-Ounce,Liquid
- GOOF OFF Professional Strength Remover works the first time to remove dried latex paint, adhesive, asphalt and tar faster and better than other removers.
- Effectively removes the toughest stuff ordinary removers can’t. Clear away stuck-on messes with this professional strength adhesive remover.
- Use Goof Off to eliminate messes and costly mistakes from a wide variety of surfaces including baseboards, metal, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most car, truck, boat, or RV surfaces.
- For use as a glue remover and to remove stickers, decals, caulk, dried latex, paint, tar, road grime, and even bugs and tree sap.
- Directions: Apply to a cloth and simply blot or rub lightly.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover, 4 fl. oz. Spray, For Spots, Stains, Marks, and Messes
- HOUSEHOLD SPOT & STAIN REMOVER : Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover works the first time, cutting through tough spots and stains quickly.
- REMOVES DIFFICULT MESSES and mistakes ordinary cleaners can't handle.
- SAFE TO USE on plastic, fabric, and clothing.
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES INK, marker, scuff marks, lipstick, and even shoe polish.
- EASY TO USE : Simply apply Goof Off directly to the stain and allow it to penetrate for at least one minute. Wipe off with an absorbent cloth or wash fabric as directed.
Bestseller No. 3
Goof Off Super Glue Remover - 4 oz. can, Yellow (FG678)
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover effectively removes Super Glue, epoxy adhesive, and Gorilla Glue.
- Crafters and DIYers use it to remove costly adhesive mistakes.
- This adhesive remover cuts through the toughest cured adhesives and dried glues.
- It works the first time to remove dried adhesive messes that other removers can't handle.
- To use, directly apply to dried glue or adhesive, then wipe with a cloth.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Goof Off - Household Heavy Duty Remover for Spots, Stains, Marks, and Messes – 8 fl. oz. (FG708)
- Goof Off Household Heavy Duty Remover works the first time, cutting through tough spots and stains quickly
- Removes the difficult messes and mistakes ordinary cleaners can't handle
- Safe to use on plastic, fabric, and clothing
- Effectively removes ink, marker, scuff marks, lipstick, and even shoe polish
- To use, simply apply Goof Off directly to the stain and allow it to penetrate for at least one minute. Wipe off with an absorbent cloth or wash fabric as directed
SaleBestseller No. 5
Goo Gone Adhesive Remover - 8 Ounce - Surface Safe Adhesive Remover Safely Removes Stickers Labels Decals Residue Tape Chewing Gum Grease Tar
- Safely Restore Your Surfaces - The surface-safe formula removes the goo without harming your surface. Formulated with citrus cleaning agents and a pleasant citrus scent
- Trusted #1 Brand For Removing Gooey Messes – Try it on stickers, wax, markers, crayons, glue, tar, window decals, glitter, gum, labels and so much more
- Multiple Uses Around The House – Everything from wine glass label remover, scuff eraser, window sill cleaner, adhesive remover, tar cleaner, crayon drawing eraser, to glue remover
- Great For Teachers and Parents - Use this to remove gum, tape, crayon and sticker residue left behind by kids
- Perfect For Collectors and Thrifters - Safely remove price stickers from gifts, wine glasses, clothing, drinking glasses, used video games and much more
One of the most effective ways of getting glue off fabric is with acetone. However, this needs to be done with caution as acetone can damage fabric. We recommend you use Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover for its purity. Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover is 100% pure acetone, so it will do better than most other nail polish removers you may have in your house. To remove fabric from glue with Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover, you need to dip the tip of a cotton swab into the acetone and then gently rub it on the glue without getting too much on the fabric. When done, wipe away any excess acetone and run the fabric through the wash.
How to Get Glue off Fabric with Detergent
You can also remove glue from fabric with detergent. This method works best with rubber cement and other heavy-duty adhesives like it. You will need a detergent like Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Soap for this method, which you will mix with warm water. You will need to scrape off the glue with a knife and then dab on the detergent mix, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then put it in the wash.
How to Remove Glue from Carpet with Vinegar
If you get glue on carpet, something you can’t easily throw in the wash, then you can use a white vinegar like Lucy’s Natural Distilled White Vinegar to help remove the glue. Simply take come warm water, Lucy’s Natural Distilled White Vinegar, dishwashing detergent, and a bit of acetone, mix them together, and then gently rub onto the carpet with a cloth until the glue comes off.
How to Get Glue Stains off Fabric
If you can remove glue from fabric but not the stain, you can use a simple fabric stain remover to treat the stain. OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-Treater is an excellent fabric stain remover. OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-Treater can be sprayed right onto the fabric and left to dissolve the stain until the fabric is ready to go in the wash.
There are several ways to get glue off fabric or even glue stains off fabric; it is just a matter of choosing the one that suits you and your needs the best. You can even try more than one of the methods if you like.
To freeze glue on carpet, place a plastic bag of ice on top of the glue and wait about 10-15 minutes for the glue to harden, and then you can break it off. You can always replace the ice if it melts before the glue hardens.
No, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover is 100% pure acetone and contains no other ingredients, including fragrances.
Yes, you can use Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Soap on white fabrics.
Lucy’s Natural Distilled White Vinegar is made from 100% corn, making it one of the purest white vinegars you will be able to find.
OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-Treater should sit on the stain for anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on how bad the stain is.