Table of Contents
Bestseller No. 1
LEGO Creator Expert Roller Coaster 10261 Building Kit (4124 Pieces)
- Build a fully functioning fairground Roller Coaster with 2 trains, lots of big dips and even a cotton candy machine with this advanced building set!
- This roller coaster playset comes with 11 minifigures, including rider figures, ride attendants, spectators, smoothie stand and a cotton candy cart and can be upgraded with LEGO BOOST and LEGO Power Functions for an even more immersive experience
- Enjoy assembling train rails, cars and lots of fun props for The fairground Roller Coaster, which measures over 20” (53cm) high, 34” (88cm) wide and 16” (41cm) deep
- 4124 pieces – Fun, creative construction toy for boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert Roller Coaster 10261 fairground toy can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toys and LEGO building blocks for creative play
SaleBestseller No. 2
LEGO Ideas Tree House 21318, Model Construction Set for 16 Plus Year Olds with 3 Cabins, Interchangeable Leaves, Minifigures and a Bird Figure
- Features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a Tree House with 3 cabins
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, scissors, ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map, bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream
- Includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure. The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play
Bestseller No. 3
LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop 10270 Modular Building Kit, Big Set and Collectors Toy for Adults, (2,504 Pieces)
- An advanced LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride
- This big 3-story LEGO set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house, and 5 minifigures to really bring this collectors' toy to life
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, holiday or special-occasion gift
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene
Bestseller No. 4
LEGO Ideas 21319 Central Perk Building Kit (1,070 Pieces)
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous CENTRAL PERK café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office
Bestseller No. 5
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle 71043 Model, Big Collectable Set with The Great Hall, Sword of Gryffindor, Chamber of Secrets, Hut of Hagrid, Whomping Willow Tree, Includes 27 Minifigures
- Buildable microscale model of Hogwarts Castle, hut of Hagrid, Whomping Willow tree and 5 boats
- Hogwarts Castle features the Great Hall with buildable ‘stained glass windows', house banners, benches, tables, flaming torches and moving staircases
- Hagrid’s hut has Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins
- The Whomping Willow includes the buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car in its spinning branches
- Accessory elements include the Sword of Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff´s cup, wands, potions, house banners, flames, a cauldron and 2 magnifying glasses
The best overall glue for Legos is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is very strong and won’t embrittle your Lego pieces. Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue does a good job of keeping Lego creations together for a long time and it even dries clear. Its fine and easy-to-control applicator tip makes it a great adhesive for putting to smaller pieces with great precision and little to no mess.
Best Glue for Lego with a Brush
If your Lego project requires you to use an adhesive with a brush, then look no further than Rhino Glue Pro Kit. Rhino Glue Pro Kit is an instant adhesive with the capability of bonding with just about any type of surface but is notable for bonding super strongly with nonporous materials such as plastic. Its brush makes Rhino Glue Pro Kit perfect for applying glue accurately to small pieces and getting them the fullest coverage possible. Rhino Glue Pro Kit will neither clog nor dry out, so it is a reliable adhesive you can have sitting around your house while you are in between Lego projects.
Best Spray Adhesive for Legos
If gluing each individual Lego as you build isn’t your thing, then you might be better off using a spray adhesive to spray on your construction once it’s completed. The best spray adhesive for Legos is BrickShield Plastic Brick Glue Spray. This adhesive is temporary and easily removable by washing the bricks when you are ready to take your construction apart.
Best Lego Glue for Kids
Sometimes kids want to join in on the fun of immortalizing their Lego creations, but when that is the case it is important to make sure that they are using a glue that is safe for them. That is why the best Lego glue for kids is good old-fashioned Elmer’s Krazy Glue. Krazy Glue is perfect because it has the strong bonding power of a super glue, but is non-toxic and is therefore safe for children to use for whatever they like, not just for Legos (though it really does for great for Legos).
The best overall glue for Lego is Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. The best glue for Lego with a brush is Rhino Glue Pro Kit. The best spray adhesive for Lego is BrickShield Brick Glue Adhesive Spray. And the best lego adhesive for kids is Krazy Glue.
No, wood glue works best on porous surfaces, so Legos, which are made of plastic, won’t work well with wood glue. You need a glue that works well on non-porous surfaces for Legos.
It is not recommended that children under the age of 3 use Krazy Glue as parts of the tube can be choking hazards for small children.
Yes, absolutely. But make sure that any figures or moving parts are removed before you apply BrickShield Plastic Brick Glue Spray in order to make sure that nothing gets stuck that should move or be removable.
It takes Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue one minute to set, but a full 24 hours to cure completely. It is better not to play with Legos until after Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue has fully cured.
Yes, Rhino Glue Pro Kit will both apply and dry clear regardless of whether you use the brush or the applicator. Rhino Glue Pro Kit is always clear.